Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Pretty cool of the Neighbor guys to have SF open their Denver date. Too bad Goose can’t reciprocate and help out the smaller bands who could use some exposure. I understand why Phish doesn’t have openers but Goose is still fairly new. I still remember them opening for Mister F at an UM post show in Albany

Goose is bigger than phish bro

1 Like

Fun Robot in this set, one of those jams that just clicks right away. @Andrusy style first half

1 Like

Yeah. I love the Feet. All My homies love the Feet. Cant wait for SE ter!

5 Likes

Hoping for February

3 Likes

Divine symmetry: on 8/13/21 we had to sub for Eliot because of his wedding, on 8/13/22 we had to have Eliot sub because of a different wedding

4 Likes

It’s a good thing y’all are increasing your numbers. Soon you’ll be like everyone orchestra.

4 Likes

first and only sub of the year EAD

3 Likes

The tapes have been released

6 Likes

I see what happened now. I thought the start of progress was the end of something else. And then 3 minutes into progress you pause before the start of the progress jam, so I I thought that jam was maybe a new song or something.

Progress jam was awesome. I was eating up that plucky palm-muted stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks yeah the Robot → Progress was a nice 1 2 punch I thought

Getting all the tritone teases with Simpsons and YYZ

3 Likes

So what happened to the van?

I don’t wanna talk about it lol

4 Likes

Because it was a silly/easy fix? Or because it was so bad?

1 Like

They forgot to gas it up

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

Yeah that robot was killer

It was squeaky

That legit happened to me once. I was in my old wook mobile that didn’t have a working gas gauge which usually never was a problem since I had all the math figured out about the gas mileage by this point. What I hadn’t accounted for was the amount of dabs I had been doing and I must’ve imagined I filled up when I didn’t. I was sitting outside of my girls house waiting to pick her up when the car died. Called a tow truck and my dad (worked nearby I was 1.2 hours from home) and both asked if I had simply ran out of gas. I insisted there was no way. My dad knows I’m a stoned wook and tells the tow truck guy to tow it to his place of work anyways. Puts a gallon of gas in and it works fine.

A fun bonus feature of that story: I had unknowingly just passed the age cutoff to use my parents tow truck card through Allstate, they(the tow company) didn’t realize that for a month or so and by the time they called me I just gave them the same acct number and it went away. Always felt kinda bad for that since the tow truck guy probably got chewed out for it.

4 Likes