Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Oh nice! Did you wave at me at one point? Somebody waved at me but I was in getting shit done mode and forgot to react lol

Great set tonight. Crowd ate it up

4 Likes

Wasn’t me.

But yeah, crowd loved it. Lots of people in the building by the end of the set. Glad to see it.

No clue how that whole segment was robot run. Wasn’t there a break in it? Attachments style jam?

2 Likes

Don’t remember entirely but I think it was like the robot > untzy jam > little drum break > another jam section > progress intro > other jam > end progress. there was no actual stop in the robot jam i don’t think

1 Like

Release the tapes already

2 Likes

sfpt

4 Likes

Squeaky Feet - 2022-08-13 - Cervantes - Denver CO

5 Likes

Wow. It sounds great. Nice work @opsopcopolis

Really dig the part where

You fucking got me god damn it

5 Likes

Fuck. About to drive back to GR from Chi and was so excited to put this on

2 Likes

15 Likes

Why would we change our name? We already have the worst name imaginable

8 Likes

Squeaky Feet Playing Ping Pong

9 Likes

Umphqueaky McFeet

2 Likes

Doesn’t @opsopcopolis count as the rich Dad?

2 Likes

4 Likes

When you’re riding with the King on this Progress jam it’ll all be worth it

4 Likes

Worth noting: last night had Eliot on keys. No Brian.

Somebody said he was booked to play a wedding or something before this show was booked.

Yeah, and Eliot crushed it last night. Sad no Brian but it was fun to jam with Eliot for the first time in a while. They told us we were playing this gig way long ago but then didn’t communicate with us or confirm for months, and Brian had a good offer so I told him to take it. Like a week later, they finally confirmed this show lol

1 Like

Oh yeah

1 Like

Squeaky Feet is better than most bands

8 Likes

Even if if wasn’t my friend Greg King’s band, I’d still be fluffing these guys. It’s just more interesting and dynamic than all the watered down white boy funk shit that is popular right now.

5 Likes