Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Saved down some Squeak onto my phone for my flight. I really enjoyed the 7/3 Dar Bon. Whole show is a very good listen. Played some for my travel buddy who’s an UM fan and he was very impressed

3 Likes

I see a lot of people (lol) bringing up that Dar Bon but I honestly kinda hated it lol. Feel like I butchered the end of the jam mostly

1 Like

2 Likes

I made sure not to add your name to the list so you have to pay twice

Btw good news @opsopcopolis is also 100% in for tomorrow

3 Likes

Idkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

free advice part two: never say you hate something your fanbase likes. you don’t have to be Stasik and dive right into a cloud of your own farts, but people are going to like your band for lots of different reasons, some of which may even be valid.

1 Like

honestly, all three are really great jams worth hearing

Why does his opinion matter? It would be one thing if he blasted it on Facebook or Instagram but we’re all pretty open about everything on the Bort and he just thought he botched the ending.

Tbh haven’t gone through the Dar Bon’s yet but I plan on hating that one based on his opinion

1 Like

Why doesn’t his opinion matter? He’s in the band. Maybe you think only the people who regularly post read -bort?

1 Like

I’ll just tell them I’m @cshore and then you’ll be the one who has to pay.

Fuck SqFt imo tbh

1 Like

Anybody wanna go on SF CO Springs ter next weekend?

wow

i do!

wow

1 Like

These are my approximate jam rankings from the four shows on bandcamp. I will say 1/4 was harder to compare because the sound quality isn’t as good. Also the fill in keyboardist definitely seemed to bring a different flavor to the jams.

8/13 SW
7/3 Cfa
7/3 DB
8/13 BS
4/9 LBF
4/9 CfA
1/4 DB
4/9 RR
7/3 RR
7/3 LBF
8/13 Pantomime
7/3 OR
8/13 LBF
4/9 SW
8/13 RR
1/4 BS
7/3 SW
8/13 OR
1/4 OR
7/3 Wanderer
7/3 Pantomime

4 Likes

Wow thread is really taking off. Surprised to see 7/3 Wanderer so low since that’s my overall fave but nice list!

I’ll have to give it another listen, but I think that was one that seemed more one dimensional to me. I most like jams that go through distinct sections, change genres, etc.

Interesting. That one definitely goes through three very distinct sections. Might just not be your flavor I suppose

Ya what the fuck that wanderer is insane

2 Likes