Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Cervs tix: (actually we’re doing consignments for this show so shoot me a PM)

Fox tix (on sale tomorrow): Cycles + Squeaky Feet with Kaepora | Z2 Entertainment

Bro…Kaepora Gaebora is opening? Fuck I might have to come out

2 Likes

Do you not want me to not repeat this again not?

→ Yes
→ No

2 Likes

@James being out of town means we need @gatroe and @ass to make up for it. @solvethebox should come out a month early too

5 Likes

This would all be solved if squeak would just schedule around -bort’s calendar.

3 Likes

Decided to post in my bands thread, not yours

2 Likes

Heady

“Hoo hoot! Little Link… Look up here!” “It appears that the time has finally come for you to start your adventure!” “You will encounter many hardships ahead…” “Like playing with your Legos one day and realizing it’s not fun anymore.” “Coming to grips with the concept of time.” “Gradually losing the freedom which exists in knowing nothing.” “And learning that your friends are relative to where you are in life.” “Most friends only stay for a season, and usually because of your shared interests.” “But when you move on or your priorities change, so will a majority of your friends.” “That is your fate.” “Don’t feel discouraged, even during the toughest times!”

“One day you’ll find out that you owe the IRS $3,000.” “Then realize you misread the letter and you actually owe $30,000.” “And you’ll learn that Chipotle isn’t nearly as healthy as you thought.” “Sure they list the calories, fat, carbs, cholesterol and the 0g of sugar on the menu but they omit the amount” “of sodium drenched in everything. A single burrito with carnitas, cilantro-lime rice, sour cream,” “roasted chili corn salsa and cheese will fill you up with almost a day’s worth of sodium.” “Enjoy your high blood pressure, stroke, heart failure, osteoporosis, stomach cancer, kidney disease,” “kidney stones and headaches. Maybe this isn’t that great of an alternative to McDonalds after all.” “Convenience isn’t very healthy.” “You have to eat 3 times a day for the rest of your life. You should learn how to do it well.” “You’d be suprised to see how much better your life goes when you eat well.” “That is your fate.” “Don’t feel discouraged, even during the toughest times!”

“And learning that, despite all the government gorges out of you with taxes, they still waste billions of our” “hard earned dollars on programs like studying mountain lions on treadmills, injecting hamsters with steroids and” “making them fight, and studying beer koozies.” “Beer koozies.” “The thing that keeps your drink cold. The $1.3 million dollar study conducted by 2 bright University of” “Washington students was to determine if beer koozies work.” “It turns out they do work. Groundbreaking stuff.” “Then there’s accidentally spending $28 million on green camouflage uniforms for the Afghan National Army.” “Afghanistan is 98 percent desert.” “They wasted $2 million attempting to increase trust between Tunisian political parties and citizens.” “$10,000,000 on ‘green growth’ in Peru.” “$2,120,040,355.35 attempting to turn and abandoned mental hospital into a Department of Homeland Security HQ.” “And don’t even get me started on the billion dollar Medicare schemes.”
“Centers for Medicare and Medicaid paid $48,000,000,000.00 in improper payments in Fiscal Year 2018.” “Since Medicare is such a big program, it opens up all sorts of possibilities for abuse.” “It’s all in Dr. Rand Paul’s Summer 2019 Edition of ‘The Waste Report.’”

“Go straight this way and you will see Hyrule Castle.” “You will meet a princess there…” “If you are lost and don’t know which way to go, look at the map.” “The areas you have explored will be shown on the map.” “A map is a diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features,” “cities, roads, etc. The word “map” can also be used to talk about a chart or drawing that shows relationships” “between ideas, people, events, or anything else you can think about.” “Press START to enter the subscreens and Z or R to find the map.” “On the map subscreen, you will also see a flashing dot showing you which way to go next.” “Did you get all that?”

“Did you know the hashtag symbol is technically called an octothorpe?” “Or that the 100 folds in a chef’s hat represent 100 ways to cook an egg?” “And that some cats are allergic to people?” “And that M&M stands for Mars and Murrie?” “And that you can hear a blue whale’s heartbeat from more than 2 miles away?” “And that the odds of getting a royal flush are exactly 1 in 649,740?” “And that the lyrebird can mimic almost any sounds it hears, including chainsaws?” "And that the speed of a computer mouse is measured in “Mickeys?” “And did you know that sushi actually originated in Southeast Asia, and spread to South China before being” “introduced to Japan some time around the 8th century?” “And did you know that a male emperor penguin can go without eating for 120 days?” “And did you know that the smell you smell after it rains is called ‘petichor?’”.

2 Likes

Too bad Sq Ft are all boomer headstock players now

1 Like

I can’t wait for SqFt to come to the PacNW.

1 Like

We’ll get out there soon enough!

3 Likes

If you need help with routing I do have some ideas.

Savannah :arrow_forward: Eugene :arrow_forward: Spokane

6 Likes

I just bought tickets to see Elder in August. I mean this 100%: once that show is off the books Squeaky Feet is now the top band I haven’t seen live that I need to.

4 Likes

Hell yeah thanks dude

1 Like

And work in a Denver stop between Eugene and Spokane to feed the cat.

4 Likes

My bad

13 Likes

Cervs 8/13 with Neighbor my bros. Venmo $20 to @squeakyfeetmusic to get on the list

Finally getting to this 2022-04-24 Summit Music Hall, Columbus OH | Squeaky Feet

The D3 jam is so pretty.

1 Like

I loooove Jimmy’s bassline in that jam. Three back to back amazing jams with the second Shovel, Dire Dire Docks, and Pantomime

1 Like

It’s no 8/30/19 Cut Off > Eat > Linear but it’s aight

3 Likes