Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

I just bought tickets to see Elder in August. I mean this 100%: once that show is off the books Squeaky Feet is now the top band I haven’t seen live that I need to.

4 Likes

Hell yeah thanks dude

1 Like

And work in a Denver stop between Eugene and Spokane to feed the cat.

4 Likes

My bad

13 Likes

Cervs 8/13 with Neighbor my bros. Venmo $20 to @squeakyfeetmusic to get on the list

Finally getting to this 2022-04-24 Summit Music Hall, Columbus OH | Squeaky Feet

The D3 jam is so pretty.

1 Like

I loooove Jimmy’s bassline in that jam. Three back to back amazing jams with the second Shovel, Dire Dire Docks, and Pantomime

1 Like

It’s no 8/30/19 Cut Off > Eat > Linear but it’s aight

3 Likes

What shows are you seeing prompted me to look at SqFt’s calendar. I see Gulchfest in CO on 9/9. I thought y’all would be in the NE.

I’ll be staying in Ft. Collins the first half of Sept, so I can probably make it. Thanks for finally accommodating my schedule!

6 Likes

@cshore do you know much about Gulchfest? Looks like it’s a free festival in an undisclosed location in Evans, CO? Looking at posts from last year, it looks like you have to get the location info by DM’ing the headlining band, Dreamspace Database.

1 Like

No idea lol. I don’t even think we know what time we’re playing.

1 Like

Looks real small/grassroots from the photos they posted from last year’s event.

Their fb post said to message them for more details, so I’ll see what they have to share.

2 Likes

I don’t know where it is either, our keyboardist is friends with the guy throwing it so maybe he knows

doesn’t sound like a disaster at all

7 Likes

RIPipSqFt

Found the gulch fest private group on fb. Seems hippie as fuck. Love it.

Real curious where any money for this (if any) is coming from considering it’s a free festival.

1 Like

Sounds perfect for Soul Tan to play as an artist at large

3 Likes

Check your vibes, brah

5 Likes

There should really be a gathering of the vibes

Whoop whoop

4 Likes