Can someone post an mp3 of the Long Goat from the other night in Bozeman?

Someone send the mp3 file, im not subbed to nugs anymore and i dont wanna spend 10 bucks on the full show. Please

Had to

12 Likes

Thats the smallest middle finger ive ever seen. My newborn nieces is bigger

11 Likes

No problem, I’ve uploaded it for you. Just scan this QR code.

2D1EDBAC-1625-4A39-B50B-8052E027A6F8

14 Likes

FWIW it is not on any of the private trackers so unless someone bought it and sees this and wants to hook you up, you probably should just sign up for a Nugs trial and spin it that way. Umphrey’s isn’t even popular enough to warrant pirating anymore it seems. Streaming really shifted the game back to the suits.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Jeez, thanks a lot guys.

Its just the angle of the picture

Btw best friends im listening to this rn and its great love all my good homies on here.

If you can’t stand the heat…

You do realize that those of us with a Nugs subscription can’t download mp3s to distribute without some fancy workaround, right?
Also, the amount of people who buy the mp3s of the shows are much much smaller than they once were.
Also also, you are either berating this community or asking for something from us rather than participating. What do you reasonably expect here?

Just buy a month of Nugs, dude. Or wait until it goes on sale and buy a whole year.

4 Likes

And yes, there is a fancy workaround if you’re motivated.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t care enough to. Perhaps someone else will feel more charitable. EAD (not you)

Also you can purchase individual tracks instead of a whole show

$10 is a lot of money.

Fuck you dude, it’s 1,000 pennies.

3 Likes

I miss the email’s that would go around about a decade ago with download links for the entire tour, night by night.

1 Like

I don’t have mp3s of Bozeman, but I did actually get a free download of the Vic show. Let me know if you want a copy of the heady 6.5-minute Goat from that night.

@TheDougAllen enjoy dude. (Before someone else does)

6 Likes

Tell me you’re rich without telling me you’re rich.

4 Likes

Should I have posted the other 50 I have….

4 Likes