Can someone post an mp3 of the Long Goat from the other night in Bozeman?

1 Like

I donā€™t think they accrue value over time but who knows.

Pretty sure they just stay as $10 gift cards to nugs/umlive for perpetuity.

Iā€™ve made no secret that Iā€™ve done lots of umvip with the wife and thatā€™s how Iā€™ve accrued so many. Having a nugs sub I never find the need for them.

5 Likes

Fuck the haters, you be you.

4 Likes

Def not hating by any means, just got a good laugh out of 2015 ones still floating around your home. The tell me youā€™re rich was directed at you giving them away, not you spending money to do VIP.

Say youā€™re a baller without saying youā€™re a baller

2 Likes

Didnā€™t even think about that, shit those are 7 years old maybe they wonā€™t workā€¦.

1 Like

I donā€™t care about VIP I just donā€™t want anyone helping OP

7 Likes

Get your own material!

4 Likes

Then use one of the codes before OP does.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna lie; I thought about it

This reminds me of the time someone came to the old bort wanting Joelā€™s solo record and @Stupac uploaded it with Rick Rolls edited into every track.

10 Likes

You used to be able to, but not anymore

Ill just buy the show. I dont deserve handouts

I want the mp3, not just to stream. Ill buy the show and post the mp3 here for my absolute boyz on the bort

I think the mods would prefer that you donā€™t post links to pirated material here. Plenty of file sharing groups out there - the bort isnā€™t one of them (or hasnā€™t been, historically).

4 Likes

IDGAS

I was told this by a mod in the past when I tried to share videos during quarantine:

By and large the Bort isnt trying to bother people for sharing stuff here, nobody cares. The problem is that public links are a danger for an independent site like this bc copyright laws.

Not as big of a deal in private forums like chit chat, but anything facing the public internet itā€™s best to be safe.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m certainly not the one setting any policies here. I just donā€™t care.

1 Like

UMBB89A343

1 Like