Bridgeview Production

JFC LOL

3 Likes

Last year wasn’t 3.0 my man

You definitely thought wrong

8 Likes

Kangfirmed

10 Likes

Is UM playing in “chicago” this weekend? I legitimately had no idea.

4 Likes

Have you been to Toyota Park before? That place hasnt seen an upgrade since 2005.

1 Like

i love this comment - since toyota park opened in 2006 just after the final upgrade was put into place

4 Likes

@frutchey.eric

Since I am bored at work I did your homework for you. The weather forecast looks good with light (<10mph wind) so the speakers will not be lowered nor will the sound distort as much from the wind. So at minimum the sound will be better than last time.

Now take back what you said about -bort as no other platform you asked this question gave a real answer like this.

11 Likes

@frutchey.eric Kevin Browning sent me the tech specs but the file size is too big to upload to the bort. This QR code should get you there.

23 Likes

Also I just reached out to UM using their contact page on their website. I expect an answer shortly and will provide you with whatever details they give me.

1 Like

That looks like the same weather report that @Whinergetsnothing posted.

4 Likes

Wow pretty upset team UM hasn’t emailed me back yet they found the time to send out a promotional email telling me to buy tickets/stream for the shows. How am I supposed to give them money if they don’t tell me if the sound is upgraded.

3 Likes

At least they did include a “buy two pay more” stream option again.

6 Likes

Have you run a speed test on your router yet?

4 Likes

I called my ISP and they will have a tech to my house between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Thursday or Friday. Should give me ample time to get things running smoothly before the stream.

4 Likes

I’ve already turned my modem off so it’ll be nice and fresh for the streams

5 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

This banger started playing in my car with the windows down as my boss walked by

11 Likes

Ready to slap some Jar QR codes

6 Likes