Bridgeview Production

Might I add, you’re pissing into the wind (where the sound will also be during the shows) asking for sincerity AND you’re expecting not to catch some flak. Especially since you don’t post much here, (mostly your tone) no one is gonna give easy answers (e-z aaanswers) bc there simply aren’t any in this case. There aren’t any production crew (that I am aware of)members on here so it’s all speculation. Buy yo ticket, take the ride, and take 'er easy

17 Likes

this should be the introduction post when you first sign up for -bort

17 Likes

don’t let the sound of your own voice
make you crazy

8 Likes

Crazy idea here: email the production company.

2 Likes

yeah…

2 Likes

Getting 2015 vibes in here right now

9 Likes

exactly why i dont post in here. 2.0 was better

7 Likes

18 Likes

Not sure what drugs you were on but it was very windy the 2nd night. Which caused them to keep the speaker towers on the stage lower then they normally do for the bands safety. Which caused the sound to be distorted especially for folks further back…

3 Likes

We’ll miss you!

6 Likes

outstanding OC

1 Like

8 Likes

First of all 2015 was late 3.0 bort, second of all the -bort is in a new golden age

4 Likes

Ask Sultan. He’s basically the 7th member of the band.

6 Likes

I heard they lowered the speakers in Chicago so Sultan could do blow off of them. The wind was just a cover up.

13 Likes

Jesus, why did it us this long to come up with this? We’re collectively slacking.

3 Likes

yes it was 3.0 im referring to back when i was in high school and thought this was a fun place to talk um. have a great day all!

People get so sensitive as they get older

6 Likes

adios loser

8 Likes