Bridgeview Production

Anyone have any info on whether or not the stage production will be better this year in Bridgeview? The difference between Bridgeview and Atlanta last year was night and day. Hoping they make some upgrades to the experience this year for us.

Doubt it

Summary

But I know nothing

4 Likes

super helpful thanks

Fwiw nothing online points towards any change in sound system at the venue. But IIRC there was a weather issue last year? So maybe a bit better?

Chicago didnt have many weather issues, Atlanta had the tornado. I just remember in response to alot of complaints in Chi last year, they made a point to advertise for Atlanta saying they were going to increase stage production and add speaker relays and such, but in my mind that was just what the setup was in Atlanta, not necessarily something they brought to the table.

Either way I’m going this weekend, mostly just bored at work and curious/hoping for a bit bigger of a stage and better sound. Will be fun either way!

2 Likes

lighten up francis

9 Likes

Eat a bunch of L, chill in the back row and let the wind manipulate the sound as it travels to you.

9 Likes

You will be put in the wrong section, and YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

8 Likes

5 Likes

Spectacular!

2 Likes

The consensus on every social media that you’ve posted this on is no one knows anything pertaining to the production at Bridgeview. Not here, V4J nor UMDiscussion.

5 Likes

Sorry for being thorough? God damn.

I like this idea.

2 Likes

I will say, though, it was absolutely hilarious how little they cared about your ticket during the first run in September. “Oh you paid all this extra money for a good spot? cry me a fucking river, I am trying to park people as fast as I can and I don’t give a flying fuck what your ticket says.” - Every Staff Member in Bridgeview

11 Likes

Yeah our Premium spot was literally as far to the side as you could get. Lol. Was a shit show. Still had a blast.

“You thought showing up early would you get you the middle of Section A? That’s cute. Bayliss’ family has been here since noon. Off to the side with you!”

5 Likes

We just parked where we wanted to in ATL. This one lady was making a huge fuss about making us park in some awful spot, but we just ignored her and went by the soundboard. It was still in our section and there was tons of room. She was not happy, though.

3 Likes

100% accurate.

1 Like

we understand this is a life or death matter for you, i pray that you find the answers you so desperately need. namaste.

5 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta make your own way. Pulled a similar move at the Oregon eclipse. Just broke away from the line of cars and parked ourselves.

Big hog energy

4 Likes