Bitches & Candy: the Brothers Past thread

Ha that makes sense with 11/16/05 being the GOAT for you, tons of dnb in there. I’ll check that out though!

Has anybody mentioned that Raina is awful recently?

4 Likes

https://v.cameo.com/e/iFFcUwHF0gb

4 Likes

I’d hop on tour

2 Likes

I would love a chance to see BP again, that would make me so freaking happy.

3 Likes

In a cocaine heartbeat.

3 Likes

Now we just need THam to realize how much ghost light sucks and we’re back.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever even gave Ghost Light a listen. I don’t plan to. Bring back BP

I generally like Ghost Light

1 Like

Ghost Light was pretty sweet the time I saw them. They played a couple BP songs.

But yeah, bring back BP

2 Likes

I saw them twice in 2018 and they played Boy one night but I think that was the only BP song. I feel like American Babies were musically in between BP/Ghost Light in terms of electronic or more folky. Ghost light music isn’t awful, I just think BP/AB are a million times better.

4 Likes

Thinking back on it…I don’t think it was a “couple” BP songs. I think they just played State Police

Philly and kzoo 2012 are among my fave shows.

Side note: what kind of accent does Magner speak with?

Bring back brothers past but include the whole American babies catalogue and I quit my job and hop on permater

@toomanypomas42

this is :fire:

havent listened to much BP, but this is doing it for me today

2 Likes

The Everything Must Go series. That was a live show with one studio track on each, right? Feels like so long ago…

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve listened to any of those, bu pretty sure they all had that 1st track as an added studio cut, which that tune would then also be part of the live recording. I think… :thinking:

1 Like

This is correct. Most of those shows are on bandcamp and most of them are fire.

1 Like