Billy Strings

I’m waiting for someone to troll the stream and switch to goatse or some shit.

Was that a Taj Mahal tune?

Digging the closeups on soloists. The way it should be.

That Away From the Mire jam ripped.

2 Likes

Love that song. Can always count on it being opened up at least a little bit live.

Here we go! Don’t think I’ve ever seen Marcus King play an acoustic honestly

Was just saying this to my friends

Big Boss Man!!

Seems just about as rare as Billy on an electric.

Damn, that was really it? That was great but I figured the special guest would stick around for more than just one tune.

Yeah I was definitely hoping for another song or two.

Billy Strings does well being a front man for an empty crowd. This banter is good.

How was the stream? Pretty smooth? I bought last night. Might end up getting Saturday, too, if the quality is good. $9.99 for two sets of actual live music is a pretty solid deal.

Quality was great and I had zero issues

I don’t frequent the Billy Strings thread, but when I do, I’m looking for posts like this

1 Like

Did anyone purchase tonight? I bought it last night, and its not pulling up for me. There also doesn’t seem to be anywhere on Fans to log in. Was supposed to go live at 7:30 EST, but still nothing

There should be a log in on the actual page that the stream is on, it’s a little hidden but it’s there. Had no issue purchasing the stream on my macbook then logging in and streaming on my ps4

Yep, there is nothing there anywhere. No where to watch video. Just a link to some stupid zoom. This is horseshit

Go just under the flyer and link that says “GET IT”, there should be a link that says " Already have access? Login with your account."

Yep, that is no options for that for me. People keep saying they see a countdown, too, but not for me. There is nothing embedded

I am apparently not the only one

Weird. I had zero issues with my mac and ps4. Is there a way to contact support?

Nope