Billy Strings

Yeah, man, an exciting time to be a Billy fan. He’s just playing so dang well; his shows are fun as can be and the fans are just amazing. What a community that has coalesced around him. :v: :hearts: :goat:

1 Like

Also, if anyone on the bort is considering purchasing some Billy merch, now is the time. 100% of proceeds on his site are going towards Nashville tornado relief. Just ordered the Home vinyl.

Yeah, good call. Awesome to do this cause lots of folks are just buying because it’s a win win. Lots of love all around…

1 Like

100%. I was going to buy this record eventually so why not now. Very cool of Billy. His Instagram said they got 400+ merch orders today alone.

Just picked up tickets to Thursday show of Kings and Strings at Jazz Fest. Very stoked!!

1 Like

Nice, those two gel together well

Awesome Doc Watson set from a couple/few years ago that popped up on my feed the other day

Two live, full band shows at BB Nashville Thursday and Friday!

3 Likes

There are a bunch more too.

https://streamingstrings.com

1 Like

Pretty stoked for these

1 Like

Billy doing a live soundcheck right now on FB:

Marcus King is the special guest tonight, should be pretty awesome.

1 Like

I am going to buy tomorrow night. I love Sierra Hull’s playing so much. Her and Billy together sounds incredible.

1 Like

Was planning to check out at least 1-2 of these streaming dates but Marcus being the guest made me a definite attendee for tonight.

Making me sad about not being able to see them at Jazz Fest in April…

ALB just playing on the Billy stream

1 Like

Ha! Just came here to post this.

I fucking love Marcus King. Billy and King play so well together. Looking forward to this show.

1 Like

The whole fans on zoom thing is pretty weird haha… but hey I guess the more interactive they can make it the better

Those wooks dancing by themselves with their cameras on. Who the hell does that?

You answered your own quesiton

Was that SJB with one of his dogs?

3 Likes