ATU Corrections or Updates?

9/9
It’s Not Your Fault > #5
#5 > Out of Order
After listening, Suxity > DBK is debatable, but I’d still give it, because standard jamless Suxity naturally ends on a pause, and then they do the 1-2-3-4 count into DBK without any extra pausing.

9/10
Glory > The Silent Type
Aerials (System of a Down) teases in Plunger - most obvious spot starts around 11:05
In the Kitchen > Dr. Feelgood > In the Kitchen

What noob is filling out ATU these days? Also the Van Halen is just a tease in between songs.

Some other teases during the S2 set:
Sharknado with Jaws Theme teases/jam
Umphrey’s on infected mushrooms with 1348 teases

1 Like

12/31
Definite stops after Fir and Auld Lang Syne. I would also argue a stop after ITK.
ITK is unfinished
B Movie Box Car Blues is originally by Delbert McClinton

1 Like

1/14/23: definite stop after Attachments. (Attachments, Nemo…)

1/15 definite stop after Robot World
1/19 definite stop after Domino Theory

1/21 I would suggest just making a footnote for Jake’s opening solo to Divisions. Not really a jam, which is rarely used as is.

1/27 3X with Stairway tease
Orfeo Joel solo

1/28 N2F has an It’s About That Time jam, not Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
There’s a stop after Wife Soup

Feels so Good teases in first ave 2x2. Was pumped to hear BB do that again, I’ve loved feels so good since high school.

For Whom the Bell Tolls tease at around 8:40 of 2/2 Synchronicity

1 Like

2/11 The Linear has a The Floor jam that starts around 6:30.

2/11 also has an It Doesn’t Matter jam in Bridgeless starting at 9:15 into the track.

2/4 3X with Stairway tease

2/11 The 1348 segment I would argue should be 1348 > Drums > 1348. Rory Dolan replaced Kris on the kit for up through the drums section. For the jam and drums sections, Kris and Andee Avila are on percussion. Then the return to 1348 has Kris back on drums.

Also as noted that should be The Floor jammed in Linear; not Wappy

1 Like

Should be Rocker Part II in last night’s show. It’s mislabeled on nugs as well.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Born Under A Bad Sign teases starting around 4 minutes into the 3/5 Whistle Kids

1 Like

3/10 3X with Don’t Fear The Reaper tease and jam, also unfinished

3/11 Definitely no segue after Seasons and no → after CWI (I’d argue no segue at all)

3/12 I’m not familiar with the REO Speedwagon song noted but the Snucka jam sounds like Stranglehold to me
The Ocean should be noted as a tease, not a jam

1 Like

Also need to add the 3/11 VIP set

One Set: It Doesn’t Matter > Exit Signs, Syncopated Strangers, Red Tape, Kimble

1 Like

4/12 Remind Me with Mission Impossible theme teases from Jake, starting around 10:20

4/14
Missing Preamble
Would argue there should be a “Drums” at the end of the Mantis jam. It’s 4+ minutes of drums.
Breathe jam in IDM
La Grange jam in Mail Package

5/28/23: bombtrack tease by stasik during ringo

6/16/23: bittersweet symphony tease by Joel during AiT