ATU Corrections or Updates?

Thanks all for your diligence and thoroughness.

1 Like

12/28 Nemo is unfinished, and they had Preamble before Mantis.

Thanks!

Kitchen was also unfinished as well, wasnā€™t it?

12/27
Attachments > Puppet
Puppet with SF I teases at 6:57
SF II -> Puppet
stop after Crooked, and itā€™s unfinished
ATN with Cowboys from Hell (Pantera) teases at 8:35

12/28
stop after Wormbog
ITK is unfinished, and -> Looks

Also this isnā€™t an ATU issue, but Uncle Wally is mislabeled as Walletsworth on umlive

Thanks for these. Listening back today, and I reached out to umLive.

This one could be debatable. @bizarchive would certainly put a carrot after the Crooked, lol.

12/30 VIP
Visions > CW

12/31
stop after Silent Type
Mitten with Jetsons tease at 4:09

Also another umlive issue - WWS is not tracked separately from Night Nurse

Hey jwelsh, Iā€™ve been working on my listening guide project and while listening back to some old shows Iā€™ve noticed a few things that may be missing, let me know what you think:

1/20/17: The Fuzz @ 7:14 to end = The Who Baba Oā€™Riley tease
1/21/17: Nemo @ 6:29 to 7:41 = ZZ Top La Grange jam
1/21/17: Speak Up = unfinished (at least based on my logs for the 11/9/19 and 12/28/19 versions)
1/21/17: Women Wine And Song @ 5:05 to end = Ted Nugent Stranglehold jam

If you could, give me an idea of what I should or shouldnā€™t be calling out when I pick up on something because I donā€™t need to be wasting your time. Also thank you, ATU helps me a ton with stuff I would have missed.

1/18
Not sure if it qualifies as the instrumental version or just a jam, but thereā€™s Bright Lights in the middle of Synco

i wonder if it is like the 10/5/2018 version (synco>bright lights big city instrumental > synco)

I will need to compare the timings, but I have gone with a song note ā€œjamā€ for now.

1/23
stop after Ringo
HBB began with Oh Yeah (Yello) quote and tease; Domino Theory teases/jam starting around 12:30

1/24
Mad Love > Rocker 2
Red Room with Jake on acoustic (I wasnā€™t there and havenā€™t seen video, but thereā€™s clearly an acoustic tone and Brendan is obviously playing electric on the solo)
Liberty Echo with Blue Echo teases around 4:34
stop after Blue Echo

1/25
Looks with Thunder Kiss ā€˜65 (White Zombie) teases; unfinished
MO > Peeps

If you donā€™t mind starting a new post for each show, that will help me pick 'em up.
Thanks, as always! I have addressed 01.23 and 01.24.

@jwelsh8 Could you let me know about these old shows below. I never got a response on my post from a couple weeks back and Iā€™ve got a couple more since then, but I donā€™t need to overload you with old stuff (Iā€™ll make two posts)

1/20/17: The Fuzz @ 7:14 to end = The Who Baba Oā€™Riley tease

1/21/17: Nemo @ 6:29 to 7:41 = ZZ Top La Grange jam
1/21/17: Speak Up = unfinished (based on transcriptions for more recent versions)
1/21/17: Women Wine And Song @ 5:05 to end = Ted Nugent Stranglehold jam

My bad! I was just trying to make things more condensed.

1/29
Hangover unfinished