Are your chakras aligned? - The STS9 thread

Thanks!

Ed: That was really great. STS9 does sure hit a sweet spot with a select songs.

3 Likes

Iā€™m temporarily subscribed to their Bandcamp deal. $10 a month. Cancel anytime. Lots of older shows on there. Great way to binge it.

This was blissful.

1 Like

Meh

Circus is Def the best Tribe song imo.

Ainā€™t no billy strings

2 Likes

Billy > Jerry at this point.

Billy ainā€™t no goose

2 Likes

Tribe jams more than they have in double digit years. Every improv set they put out is super legit too.

Alana saved the band from a nosedive

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen two sts9 shows Iā€™d consider excellent. One of those shows was last month. I love them so much when they are patient.

Their 3 set red rocks show in July was the best show Iā€™ve seen all year. Huge funked out ramone and emiglio, patient dance parties. I literally have never danced as hard at a show as I did on that nightā€¦a circle cleared around me because they knew it was my time

On another note, I frequently link this show, but it legit is one of the best shows Iā€™ve ever seen in my entire life. Maybe number 1 tbh.

Sts9 is a good band. Thank god they have been jamming again the past few years. Iā€™d rather see tribe than most jam bands at this point.

2 Likes

Maybe that thread never made it over here. I canā€™t find it either. Carry on.

Anyone have a good recent show I should check out?

2 posts up. Recent enough (Alana era)

1 Like

This one is certified @cryan024 . you have my word

is it a banger that slaps?

2 Likes

A bop that bumps

2 Likes

This is going to be just like playing Bop-It, huh, fellas?

2 Likes

PASS IT

2 Likes

@StoneJackBaller just listen to the grow if you donā€™t have time for the whole thing. It is the real deal man. The kind of shit that drug band message boards are built for.

1 Like

My favorite Rent too. Thatā€™s probably the last best set theyā€™ve played but I could be wrong.

1 Like