Aqueous

I’m glad to hear that you did. I started mentioning it as half joke/half serious. They seem like really nice dudes, so they probably don’t want to axe the other guy.

I’ll chastise Rob next time I see him.

1 Like

Historically, their mixes have been pretty good, and the mixes for their “official releases” are :fire:, but this recent one and the 3 set Bowie show are a little too crowd noise heavy.

April 24th they put out a post “…we’re happy to announce that starting next week, high quality SBDs of all of our shows will begin to return to NUGS and BANDCAMP…”

Over a month later, and there is one show up :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Bluebird 3/25/22 on Nugs. We only beat them to upload by 3 months.

IIRC, this Random Company is fucking sick. Listening back now, holds up so far.

2 Likes

Just threw it on. GD this sound guy loves crowd noise! It’s tough to listen to these recordings when it quiets down some. Took him 3 months to get this product out? Is it that tough to lower/mostly remove the chatter/crowd noise without hurting the other sound components, @opsopcopolis ?

Kinda depends how it was recorded, but probably not

2 Likes

Surprised they don’t have more tour dates this summer.

1 Like

GD I’m so annoyed with them. I was really excited to get some new SBDs, but the damn crowd noise is unbearable at times. Their recordings used to be solid.

#abolishaqueous

2 Likes

#aqueousjobforben

4 Likes

No thanks. Need as many type 2 improv bands as we can before they go extinct

3 Likes

New AUD/matrix of the 2-song set from Beanstalk dropping soon.

1 Like

Pitt show just up is the best sounding one in awhile. I wonder if the engineer or band saw some of the comments about the crowd noise. Complex II is :fire:

2 Likes

Love that song, will have to check it out.

My fantasy AQ setlist would be like:

I: Staring Into the Sun → 20/20, Numbers and Facts, Random Company, Color Wheel > Half In Half Out

II: Aldehyde → Don’t Do It, Complex II → Willy is 40 > Staring Into the Sun

E: Cellino > Triangle

TMSNEI

How can you leave out UPP?

I also can’t stand Random Company, though I’ve caught enough of them to know it’s a great jam vehicle and worth hearing the cheesy chorus guitar riff that I hate.

Oh yeah? Well, I don’t tend to agree

1 Like

Guess no fall ter due to a baby on the way.

The groove around 17 minutes into the Pittsburgh Complex 2 is dope, reminds me of some 2007 UM

1 Like

Was really hoping to catch a fall tour show, they have been sounding great this year from the shows I listened too.

But I have a baby on the way too in the fall so winter tour hopefully then.