All Things Radiohead

would be so funny if i just photoshopped some random thing and tried to pass it off as their production.

2 Likes

Lol that’s why I was confused

Here is some light bar nostalgia for all you Rainbows ter dudes:

3 Likes

This might be ultra cheesy, but Radiohead is the band that made music “click” for me in general. Meaning, they were the ones who made me realize that music made me feel a very strong/certain way.

one of the first times I got legitimate goosebumps from music was when I was laying in bed listening to OKC on my CD player w/ headphones. I was maybe 15 years old and i had JUST started smoking pot and I was starting to notice how much of an effect music had on me, in comparison to my brother who was a total jock and really good at sports. I was not good at any sports and I just didn’t understand why I was so much more drawn to music…

…until I was laying in bed on a school night and heard the 3min 40sec mark of Let Down.

I fucking started crying lol.

Call me cheesy/emotional, but I will never ever, for the rest of my life, forget that exact moment that 3min 40sec hit the first time I heard Let Down. I got overwhelmed with goosebumps/chills and it just really finally put things into perspective for me and my life. That was a total life-changing moment for me.

5 Likes

Your post just gave me chills cause I know the exact point of the song you are talking about. There was a point in time where I was absolutely obsessed with that song and would just listen to it over and over.

2 Likes

damn I love this thread today.

some of my favorite Radiohead goosebumps moments in no particular order

1. when the chord progression comes back in in idioteque
  2. 3 min 40 seconds in let down fuck ya @UMFree you know what’s up
  3. when the guitar kicks in in Separator
  4. climax of Exit Music
4 Likes

Some of my fav radiohead goosebump moments are:

The climax of how to disappear completely (when the cluster chord resolves) >tree fingers.

The piano riff in day dreamers

Climax of exit music

2 Likes

I also get goosebumps when I climax

4 Likes

First few notes of Everything in Its Right Place always get me. Also Reckoner. Seriously that entire song is more likely than not to give me goosebumps.

3 Likes

Let Down is probably my favorite Radiohead song

1 Like

IMBW True Love Waits > AMSP True Love Waits am I right gang?

2 Likes

I just listened to IMBW True Love Awaits. Love that tune. Honestly I forgot it was on AMSP.

1 Like

definitely

Chris Thile doing an incredible rendition of True love waits

4 Likes

Here’s another couple good ones.

punch brothers doing Kid A

ChrisThile doing Reckoner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfk0d7-jeI0

Chris Thile, Sarah Jarosz, and Julian fucking Lage doing The Tourist

4 Likes

have any of y’all heard this cover before?

1 Like

This one is better:

It’s actually impressive as hell how many results come up on spotify when you search Weird Fishes.

2 Likes

This came out this year and it’s pretty sweet.

I miss “live from here” sooooo much. One of the biggest losses for entertainment in 2020 for me

1 Like

holy shit I didn’t realize they did jigsaw too. this is amazing

2 Likes