All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

As far as that era of dubstep/brostep goes, he had some stuff that I really dug back then. And his label Circus records had some good acts like Doctor P and Funtcase. But it’ll be strictly for nostalgia purposes and my buddies bday so I should stop bitching

1 Like

Boombox slaps. Haters EAD

Listen to 420 DJ SET (recorded from live stream) by BoomBox on #SoundCloud

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Well how was it. Did he play You got to know? He didn’t. He sucks.

1 Like

He didn’t unfortunately. Got Bass Canon, Gold Dust, I can’t Stop and some OG cookie monsta and doctor P tracks. Last song was international anthem which still bangs.

Honestly much better than expected. Crowd was good and extra curriculars were on point. Very fun night and venue was on a rooftop and weather was perfect

That doesn’t sound bad. I’d take the dnb gold dust mix from Fresh all day though. Last and only time I’ve seen Flux was right when that remix came out and I got rocked by a huge bag of gold glitter tossed into the crowd. I was still finding it days later.

1 Like

My last time seeing him was Halloween 2013 so there was definitely a nostalgia factor. Fun stuff nonetheless

Pretty sure I saw him in 2009 on his first us tour.

Did this one for a friend. Little tuffer, mixes kinda messy but has some :fire::fire:

1 Like

Ugh apparently LTJ was in Orlando last night. I had no idea or I would have been there.

Guess I should go see some techno tonight

1 Like

Did you not go to Return to the Source??

I did not, on a budget so all I’m doing this weekend is an after party with Mark Farina and others

At marble bar?

I saw the bill and it said “mark Farina b2b mark Farina.” Which seems difficult lol

2 Likes

Yup. Just down the road from my house, could only make one show/after party this weekend and I chose this

Not sure how the sets will work out

I’d go to the 3am-7am Danny Daze set at Where Are My Keys?

I really hope I’m in Detroit this time next year.

Ugh.

Forgot about Now Way Back.

Yeesh. The non-festival events during Movement are ridiculous.

https://ra.co/events/1504091

This goes stupid

1 Like

The Bort Goes To DEMF 2023? I’m in.

My parents didn’t let me go to DEMF when I was in high school and then I did three Summer Camps into three Bisco Infernos and by 2012 I was on my way to Oregon. I have a lot of friends that go each year I just haven’t made an effort to get back to the Midwest around that time of year outside of last year’s UM Pontiac shows.

1 Like