All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

Movement on Sunday was incredible. Juan MacLean > Soul Clap with Amp Fiddler > 2manyDJs > James Murphy/Carl Craig was as good as it gets. Best city fest out there. Going there after doing Sweetwater was night and day in terms of how a festival is properly ran.

8 Likes

Iā€™m down. Always wanted to go.

This mix was posted on the old bort and it opened the light to how sick DEMF is.

1 Like

Track at 58:54 of mix #1 :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Come next year bb. You stay at my house and we celebrate techno Christmas

2 Likes

Was nice to run into you for .5 seconds. My back gave out after some drunk girl fell into me and elbowed me right where I was injured. Wish I couldā€™ve sustained, everyone else stayed until like 6am and had a blast. Ended up going home and sitting on my couch high on acid until everyone came back to my house haha.

1 Like

Lol I was so excited to see you then so bummed to see you go. You didnt miss too much. Its a bummer Mark Farinaā€™s 2nd set wasnā€™t outside.

Yea it was packed and hot af in there. The patio was so much better, it was probably 10x more comfortable. I got there early (around 10) and spent the entire night leading up to Farinaā€™s set out there.

But I donā€™t know if I can hang that way anymore ://

I canā€™t either, but we can at least try our best :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m trying to get my parents a vacation somewhere next year Memorial Day weekend then use their house as a landing spot to have a pool party and take party buses into the city. They live at 23 Mile on the lake so itā€™s deep but accessible by boat as well as I94. They might be downsizing so I need to take advantage of their crib while I still canā€¦

Nice Friday vibes.

some tech house releases from today

also new wolfgang gartner release kinda slaps cc @snuckaskitchen

1 Like

Not sorry if this is a repost. Dudes dont miss.

2 Likes

i just started working backwards through all the mixes since their residency is over. canā€™t fucking wait to see these guys again.

Giving this mix a go today.

Edit to add that itā€™s extremely enjoyable.

1 Like

New EP I bought.

Bonus Spock samples. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Digging this mix at work. Playing in Nashville in July so may try to catch em

1 Like

second track is a fire unreleased Soul Clap song

some tracks iā€™ve been digging

1 Like

didnā€™t love it, didnā€™t hate it. had a familiar vibe but some of the sounds were not pleasing to my ears.

1 Like