All the Years Combined - random, spontaneous GD thoughts

Thanks, just found out my wife needs to work til 4 and I was hoping to leave at 3. This calms my anxiety a bit, but was hoping to browse shakedown a bit

1 Like

Yeah just monitor it as you pass the 294/OHare junction. May be quicker to hop off and take Elston down the rest of the way. TWT

1 Like

Appreciate it brotha mang

1 Like

Dead and Company was a blast tonight. Probably my favorite show of theirs i have seen. Setlist and jams were both better than expected.

4 Likes

did it seem like there were cheap tickets floating around on lot?

My brother was at the show and I’m so jealous of the dark star and that whole set 2. Hoping to find decent tix for Friday. @Jolson you find any yet?

Yeah snagged 4 in 203. Not cheap but more cheaper than everything else on the resale sites. Didn’t want to roll the dice on lot with 4 in our crew and demand being higher this tour.

Keep me posted on your status

1 Like

I didnt really look. One of my friends offered me one like an hour before show time. Was going to skip because prices were so high.

2 Likes

These setlists have been pretty choice lately. Great dog selection, and Bobby has been letting John take the lead more&more each night, even did a whole trade-off set where they traded lead vocals each song, so that’s encouraging to see. I like John singing the Jerry tunes, he does it justice. Whenever Bobby can feel like he can take a backseat it helps the music breath a bit

2 Likes

Pumped for tomorrow

Would love Begonias, I Need a Miracle, and Estimated Prophet

Wife is hoping for an Althea

3 Likes

Id love a not fade away or playing in the band

2 Likes

I’ve seen them twice. The first time was amazing. The 2nd time wasn’t amazing. Glad to hear you had fun!

1 Like

New Speedway Boogie too plz

3 Likes

They could actually play that one at studio speed too. it’s like barely 120 bpm, simple double time is doable for em

Was really bummed about missing the Dallas show after seeing the set list. Could hear a Uncle John’s Band at any and every show.

one of the Wrigley shows years back had the coolest UJB reprise. caught me totally off guard.

2 Likes

@DiabetesCOLE , Jolson

y’all grab tickets for today yet? I’m curious to know the pricing on shakedown if you’re going that route.

nvm, @Jolson , saw your post.

1 Like

Got 200 level for $175 and the next up we’re over $200. I’ll ask on lot if I here people offering. Though it’ll probably end up pissing me off

1 Like

yeah my buddies are in 223 and 410 so I’m looking at minimum $210 each or $100 each it seems.

I’ve seen some cheap ones on CoT but they’re gone instantly. SeatGeek, Stubhub, GameTime etc. are all starting at over $180 for nosebleeds.

Yeah probably cheaper for singles but I was looking for 4 together. I’d be shocked to hear under $150 on lot