A proposal for the Bort

The we feel IS the resolution

3 Likes

What I miss

3 Likes

Easy workaround on that one, boys:

Bort civil war. A bird died. We had a funeral and everything.

10 Likes

Nothing specific. I just was mulling over some shit and the above came outta my ass

Edit: sorry to disappoint on not having something juicy behind it

Edit #2: actually, maybe I’m just engagement farming and intentionally creating a zero sum situation so I can finally take on @snuckaskitchen for his belt as the biggest jerk

9 Likes

I think the Beatles said, love is all you need

But I need some insulin too, but love is the important one

6 Likes

massive burn right here

14 Likes

@discobot is the biggest jerk

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Rather than wishing for change, you first must be prepared to change. — Catherine Pulsifer

6 Likes

Weird thread.

“I dont really have any examples of people being a total jerk right now but i just wanna remind everyone to not be a jerk.”

Id also like to add that, i dont have any examples of this, but lets all codify it into bort law that we shouldnt post peoples addresses or anything like that.

@snuckaskitchen @funktastic @flyfishmich @Jolson @ass @toomanypomas42 @cshore @opsopcopolis @Random_Ass @gatroe @StoneJackBaller @stringz @thefussyasianman @James @Whinergetsnothing @cryan024 @sociablehodor @solvethebox @AlexTheDictator @chicagostylehotdog @DiabetesCOLE @GizaButler @UncleDutchman @PEN1S_ISLAND @ominousbeanbag @sauce07 @nsl @sabretooth @bluish @UMFree @WhoDatVols @mal @3x40oz @Andrusy @SchladopianFir @Pookells @OSUmBeaverPhreak @swb0nd @hbbubblebath @NikoEstevan @timewilltell @WOLFpacker16 @ski-bUM @iamkickinit @kramm @Yawnspterodactyl @mja271 @PattyMelt @ApostropheTH @Professor_Shuapop @CarpetCrawler @Bron-yr-Aur @WentzyMcGee @Southern_Dan @Zencer @UnCommon_5 @jcubson @KCahalan1348 @jachapman @fmoss3 @plantseedlight @andys1stbeer @RailroadEarther @LarrySellers @root

2 Likes

what’s the meaning of this

1 Like

SHRN

10 Likes

Yah what’s all this about??

Granted.

Show me where I said this.

What I actually said was:

Now: do you want me to collate the examples of people on here not just being jerks but being stone cold assholes to each other? Personal attacks, etc. that have resulted in every damn person involved being upset and losing their cool?

Because there are countless and I’m happy to cherry pick a few savage ones for ya.

Once again, I’ll boil my whole point down to this one simple request: hey peeps of the bort - I’m throwing out this crazy idea that we’re not unnecessarily jerks towards each other. Really objectionable, I know. :thinking:

Please. I want to know my score. Also, I love a good collation.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t, baby?

All I know is the jerk store called, and they’re running out of you

10 Likes

Ya checks out

You’re supposed to say that I’m their best seller

4 Likes

https://the-bort.com/t/mention-a-random-borter/6574