2024/04/13 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN

2024/04/13 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN

Set One: The Floor, The Silent Type, Booth Love, Padgett’s Profile, Hiccup > Slacker, Interstate Love Song > Dump City

Set Two: Small Strides, All In Time → Uncommon, Attachments [1] > Ringo, Can’t You Hear Me Knocking

Encore: The Triple Wide > All In Time

[1] with 1000 Places to See Before You Die tease

Show Notes:
The band left the stage after the Floor for an extended time due to a monitor crash.
last Interstate Love Song 2011-02-04 (1169 shows)

(via @thefussyasianman and twitter, segues a guess)

4 Likes

No further updates from Twitter in like 45 minutes , some responses indicate a stage monitor failure. Unsure of whats up, @thefussyasianman or anyone else know?

Ugh, time to GTB. Sorry for all those there…probably not a quick fix.

They said the whole monitor console crashed. Show is back on. Silent Type, Booth Love so far.

I should have walked away.

6 Likes

Gotta assume a 2024 one setter is guaranteed micro jams and type two vamping.

1 Like

Padgett’s. Yes please.

EDIT: implied fort Knox stew. Hopefully they jam out of this like that other version earlier this year

2 Likes

And it was Booth Love, not Bad Friday.

Saw the Twitter post and thought they were just trolling a 1 song set

No jam. I want to leave.

1 Like

No clue what that other song was. Police-vibes. Had an interesting theme and they aborted it. Slacker now. Bad show.

Seeing Padgett’s, Hiccup and now Slacker, does that sound right? Also, vibes to all attended, what a kick in the balls

2 Likes

Yes

Stone temple pilots or interstate love song?

2 Likes

Good call! Definitely Interstate Love Song. > SFB

LOL it’s Dump City

2 Likes

Been to a few shows from bands where a system fails or power in building goes out

Such an odd concert experience

How has it been since they came back?

2 Likes

Song selection is making up for it. Crowd seems cool with what happened. Shit happens. Proggy industrial night

5 Likes

Two sets apparently

Unsure if this Small Strides is a new set or if they’re going to do a long “encore”, probably encore given that they wrapped at about 11:45 CT last night?

1 Like

2nd set. Off at 10:47, back on at 11:02

2 Likes

→ Uncommon

1 Like