2024/04/11 The Sylvee - Madison, WI

Set 1:

1348 > Wife Soup, Staircase > Mail Package, Crucial Taunt, Escape Goat

Set 2:

Wizard burial ground > Nemo > Miss Tinkle’s Overture > Nemo > Wizard burial ground, Cinnamon Girl%, Night Nurse, Draconian > end 1348

Encore: 40’s Theme

% Neil Young - LTP 2019/03/21 - 343 shows

7 Likes

Damn, first set looking hot to me so far

Good set, Escape Goat was a JOTY contender

36 Likes

I love escape goat. And everyone in this pic looks like the coolest bunch. MN/WI is top of my priority next run

2 Likes

I fucked up not doing this run

1 Like

Little palindrome action huh?

4 Likes

Top notch tonight imo

2 Likes

Check out that crew!!

5 Likes

Show rocked

2 Likes

How is @DiabetesCOLE at both ends of this photo

9 Likes

Escape Goat and the Tinkle’s double stuffed sandwich were my two biggest highlights, what a fun ass show.

2 Likes

@Marty!!!

6 Likes

@Marty!!!

5 Likes

Really solid show last night. It was great getting to finally meet @hbbubblebath face to face, and sharing the GB & Madison shows with @solvethebox , Mollie & @Zencer :sunglasses:

Huge thanks to @DiabetesCOLE :wook:

12 Likes

The rare UM palindrome

These past two nights at least look inspired

6 Likes

So great to finally put a face to your name!! :smiling_face:

I loved this show! Highlight is the palindrome. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen them do that. Who’s got dates for when it’s happened?!! Least predictable show I’ve seen in a while. When they went tinkles > Nemo I was freaking out thinking there’s no way they are about to do this.

My one negative comment is the > back into Wizard is absolutely horrendous. They were all looking at Kris like what are you doing

3 Likes

And of course, the escape goat was great!

1 Like

8/15/14
ITK > SS > Nemo > SS > ITK

3 Likes

I really need to do a WI run at some point. I need to get some Midwest UM, and meet some great borters in the process!

8 Likes

Midwest is the best. Do it!

3 Likes