2023/05/28 - Summer Camp Music Festival - Chillicothe, IL

05/28/2023 - Moon Shine Stage - Summer Camp Music Festival - Chillicothe, IL

Set I : There’s No Crying In Mexico > 1348 > Domino Theory, 2x2 > Fenced In > 2x2, Wappy Sprayberry, Ringo

Set II: Attachments > Booth Love, Bridgeless > Hajimemashite > Escape Goat > Bridgeless, Plunger > 1348

E: Don’t You Forget About Me [1]

[1] with moe.

(via UM Twitter)

2 Likes

2 > Fenced In (aka pain is a motherfucker stew) > x2 is probably a callback to when that lyrical stew was played at Scamp 2x2 in '12. so that’s a cool nugget to toss in there

5 Likes

Really great set. Especially after an amazing Mastodon set (no joke). Come to middle right for some @wiscomptonslacker & @timewilltell action. We love you

6 Likes

@chicagostylehotdog @DiabetesCOLE @cryan024

Find the FAM

2 Likes

18min into Attachments set 2 opener

So UM does live audio streams? Is that how this works? Could I have live streamed this run?

1 Like

I still can’t believe Mastodon played S’Camp! That’s awesome

5 Likes

Only @matt knows

2 Likes

We tapped out after Haji because we have a long drive today. Really liked the Wappy jam. Last night was the only UM we caught at the festival. Was glad they were jamming pretty much every song

3 Likes

Escape Goat is absolutely worth a listen

3 Likes

Figured it was dumb to leave during escape goat but we were pretty tired lol

1 Like

Wow, midwest crew much?

7 Likes

The midwest crew pales in comparison to me when it comes to leaving early

2 Likes

That setlist actually looks pretty nice.

1 Like

To answer my own question, yes, I could’ve streamed the whole run for $15… I didn’t know they did that and it’s awesome. UM at Summer Camp is legend. This year no diff. Thanks for the setlist updates. Staircase is a great new tune.

2 Likes

Man I love when they cover Don’t You Forget About Me. I saw them play it in Madison after Joel’s dad passed away and it hit me directly in the feels. I still get emotional when I relisten to it

3 Likes

It was incredibly badass. @timewilltell really never listened to them but was instantly sold. Mastodon are also incredible performers as well…just every single factor was on point.

That was my first time seeing them live and I already want to see another show.

5 Likes

Mastodon was probably my favorite set of the festival and I only caught them for like 20 minutes (too loud lol)

3 Likes

I didn’t notice it until you said that and I took my earplugs out. My earplugs were cutting out so many harsh high frequencies and it sounded horrible without them.

2 Likes

Paaaainful which was annoying because I thought the songs were sick

1 Like

I really want to join you all next year

Escape Goat rips

3 Likes