2023/04/19 - JJ’s Live - Fayetteville, AR

2023/04/19 - JJ’s Live - Fayetteville, AR

I: Bathing Digits, I Don’t Know What I Want, Mulche’s Odyssey, Example 1[1], Phil’s Farm, It’s Not Your Fault, Padgett’s Profile[2], Got Your Milk (Right Here)

II: The Fussy Dutchman, All in Time > Deeper, Out of Order, Utopian Fir > Girlfriend is Better > Utopian Fir > Uncommon > All in Time

E: The Silent Type

Notes: Silent Type cut from end of Set I and replaced August > Den in the Encore slot. JO’s in IDKWIW, Phil’s, GYM, AIT and Deeper

[1] LTP 2022/02/12 (94 show gap)
[2] LTP 2021/11/20 (109 show gap)

2 Likes

Now I’m scared that Fir, GIB sandwich was jamless

2 Likes

Looks mighty songy.

First Padgett’s since 11/20/21 (109 show gap - its longest).
First Example 1 since 2/12/22 (94 show gap - by far its longest. Previous longest was 38!)

3 Likes

Ewww deeper

2 Likes

That is a lot of songs. Hopefully there is some choice improv mixed in…

Girlfriend got the jam.

Yay… an Ex1.

This looks like a cool show to me.

Padgett’s and Example 1, hell yeah. Fussy set 2 opener, All in Time, Fir, Phil’s, Mulche’s.

Will have to listen to this one.

2 Likes

honestly keep padge shelved if they aint jammin it

I dug the song selection except for cutting August for Silent Type. Padgetts and Milk were nice surprises and the end of S1. Can’t really comment on improv until I listen back but I had a really fun time.

2 Likes

Phew, they didn’t play the Haunt. Save that shit for Dillon!

I really enjoyed this Milk jam, glad they cut Silent Type after and just jammed the f*ck out!

1 Like

Let people enjoy things

2 Likes

On first listen, this Milk covers a lot of ground. Think it’ll be on a lot of end-of-year lists.

1 Like

Milk goes deep. Loved it.

Padgett’s is very underplayed. It’s quintessential Umphrey’s

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorite songs and I was delighted when I got it as a request for traveling for the riv show in 2021, but it is one of my fav jam vehicles too and it makes me sad hearing it without a jam. was quintessential. to me it feels incomplete without a jam

2 Likes

As much as I love the Fort Knox Stew, I am disappointed it has become a permanent part of Padgetts…

1 Like

Is Padgett always turbo now?

Enjoyed the show. I love GfIB but not when it’s a wildcard for Fir. I’m sure I’m just being fussy.