2023/03/12 - Belly Up - Aspen, CO

2023/03/12 - Belly Up - Aspen, CO

I: Pay the Snucka, Utopian Fir, Pure Saturation, Words, Make it Right, Staircase, End of the Road, The Floor

II: Prowler > All in Time > Got Your Milk (Right Here) > Ringo, Hiccup, Hajimemashite > Phil’s Farm > All in Time

E: Wappy Sprayberry > Pay the Snucka

From UM Twitter. JO’s in Utopian, Pure Saturation, The Floor, AIT and Phil’s Farm.

LTP End of the Road : 2022/02/12 - 88 show gap

Snucka opener? Hot

Hopefully UM will deem us worthy enough to listen to these shows sometime soon.

Fir, Ringo, and Phil’s in the same show is usually a solid night IMO.

1 Like

Did they pick songs randomly out of a hat for set 1? That flow is downright nonexistent to a laughable extent :slight_smile: Another very song-y set - hopefully at least a couple of the heavy hitters didn’t get shortchanged.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Has Pure Saturation had a JO before?

1 Like

I think 9/8/22 and 7/15/22.

9/8 version is outstanding.

2nd set looks like way too many songs to give Ringo AIT or Phils a chance to stretch but who knows.

This looks like a BB first set, Joel 2nd set.

1 Like

Absolutely no reason to have Prowler in that set. Fuck that song

Cut that or Haji.

Laughable to write (big JO) in Phils, the 7th song of the set. Nice try Joel

3 Likes

Love that song and the > to next song that comes out of it. I’d rather take that than Hiccup or Higgins

1 Like

THANK YOU JOEL!!! I lost my shit! Took fucking 100 shows to get one. Last night was awesome!!!

7 Likes

Joel had to get my request in :upside_down_face: only what like 6 mins between hiccup and Milk. Plenty of time for AIT and Phils!!

All shows up on nugs now

1 Like

To bad no jam in Milk, love when they jam that song.

3 Likes

I love that bayliss gave stasik shit about the cowbell from the night (or two?) before in the snuka pt1 lyric change.

1 Like

Snuka-Fir opener was a pretty good start to the show. Hate to admit that I enjoyed the Stranglehold tease. Jam in Saturation was pretty decent too.

Edit-Phil’s and Wappy slaps too.

Other than to yell LICK BALLS

Nice to hear Pure Saturation get a jam again

Apparently he’s wussed out out of that long ago, as well as the grill being hot as balls in 40s. Lame

1 Like