2023/03/03 - McDonald Theater - Eugene, OR

Noob

Bro I’ve been in the game since day 1 (May 2018)

My favorite Hey 19 will always be Richmond 07 at Toads place.

4 Likes

Definitely the goat

4 Likes

You guys are just haters

Start of this jam is really nice

Is it just me or is Jake mixed a little quieter these days? I think it works a little better than how he used to just be absolutely blasting out of my left ear

I like Joel’s synth playing in the second half of this jam. This would probably make my top 5 of the year. I love Jake’s chunky chords in the peak.

2 Likes

Some quality Right Now teasing from Joel in this WBG

Damn Stassline in this RW is pure filth. UM on absolute fire

7 Likes

Robot World > Uncommon > 40’s is a great segment, really enjoying this show

1 Like

They really are crushing every damn night.

4 Likes

Never thought i would see the day when i would actually want to follow along and pay attention again, but here we are.

If i dont make it to Summer Camp i might have to fly to Denver for UM/moe.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Outside of the WTWIRD, 40s probably stood out to me the most. Not because it was anything crazy, but just dont really see it get stretched out like that. Will circle back to RW to see if it hits me more second time. Uncommon was a fine filler jam, but didnt do a ton for me.

Edit: yep, RW bassline w/ my headphones is thumping. Still think Bend is the better show, though.

This is the Bort content that I love. Kinda cool to see the progression of how generally frustrated and disinterested UM fans/Bort were with UM, at the time that I really started paying attention(around early last year) to how positive things seem now.

2 Likes

First 2 jam WTWIRD? Was not expecting that early return to the song, but the 2nd jam is very exploratory.

3 Likes

Would have to go back and listen to more earlier versions, but maybe?

Its usually song > jam > song

1 Like

Man the entire WTWIRD thru Tinkles is fantastic. A+ song selection and a ton of good improv

2 Likes

6 Likes