2023/02/25 - Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vagas, NV

2023/02/25 - Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vagas, NV

Set I: Mantis (Stew) > Exit Signs, Wappy Sprayberry > Mulche’s Odyssey, Kimble > Mantis

Set II: Small Strides, Plunger (JO) > 2x2 [1], Women, Wine & Song > Hurt Bird Bath > Gravity’s Real [2] > Hurt Bird Bath

E: The Triple Wide [3]

[1] - [1] with Bridal Chorus (Wagner) tease
[2] - LTP - 2016/08/11 (486 show gap)
[3] - with Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) tease

Setlist

NugsTracklist

Sociable, Uncommon (JO) cut from the 1st set. Linear, Snucka in the 2nd && Phil’s cut in favor of 3x. Sucks to see Uncommon (JO) get cut, but nice to see the idea is out there.

Stews: Mantis, Wappy, Small Strides, (end) Plunger (JO), 3x

Extras: August, Miami Virtue, Reso

3 Likes

Really like the looks of that first set.

Now that wtf I’m talking about. Nice!

3 Likes

That’s a serious s1

Had to check ATU for Gravity’s Real. Wonder why the decided to play a lyrical song that was only in rotation from ‘13-16

1 Like

Just happened to be in Vegas for a work conference on the 13th anniversary of my 1st show. Unfortunately my flight was delayed over four hours and I only caught the second set, but it was a ton of fun.

3 Likes

bummer! travel delays are the fucking worst. glad you got to catch the second set!

Vegas baby

1 Like

Love gravity’s real

3 Likes

Epic bust out!!

Looks incredible on paper

1 Like

Wow looks amazing, can’t wait to listen

Congrats @plantseedlight ! Happy for you bro

3 Likes

Looks great

What does this mean exactly? Like the jammed out after the end of the song?

Show looks fun. Love Gravity’s Real. Solid lyrical turned song.

1 Like

When they are dropping two 5 song sets on a Saturday night, you know they have turned a corner.

3 Likes

Yes, they finished Plunger then > jam (jazz Odyssey) as opposed to when they jam in the middle of the song after the “baseball” part of Plunger. If your being serious, otherwise my meter is off lol

I want them to play a couple nights in Vegas next time again. I loved seeing them at this venue and getting into lots of trouble on the strip after the shows.

2 Likes

RC: We need a ratio of mid-Plugie jams (after the baseball melody) to end-Plungie jams in the last few years. I feel like there’s way way more of the latter but I could be wrong. Resident Plunger expert @cshore what say you

2 Likes

Definitely like 4:1 end:mid Plunger jams in the last 10 years. I like Plunger outro jams more anyway so I’m all for it

1 Like