2022/08/24 - Frederik Meijer Gardens - Grand Rapids, MI

Only during the standard versions of songs

1 Like

This is the fucking attitude to have @timewilltell Iā€™m not jaded yet dammit

I canā€™t wait to listen to this one. Very jealous @flyfishmich

1 Like

Hope my fluffing holds up. I figured Fir would be the highlight but the 2nd setā€¦

Walletsworth, Kimble, funky IC?? :scream:

Between you and I, we attribute 90% of Bortā€™s level of enthusiasm towards UM.

1 Like

:saluting_face: I salute you brother

1 Like

Just ftrā€¦ I share @flyfishmich enthusiasm. That was a super fun show. Tons of improv. Little stops. Great stuff tonight. Also got to give the old man @flyfishmich a hug!

8 Likes

\m

1 Like

Iā€™m far from jaded, like I said in another thread caverns ruled. I just always limit my expectations when I see them play in Chicago.

Michigan always gets some great shows, not surprised by this set list or what looks to be a fun ass show.

1 Like

m/

1 Like

I got nerdy and clocked a few of the jams. In all honesty the first worthy relisten was the 2nd Fir jam, which I have no doubt was previously rehearsed. It was 8+ minutes. Fir will prove to be very lengthy once one factors in The Haunt, the second improv slot, and some type I improve during the reggae section. The entire second set was more organic.and I struggled to find a time to grab a beer or take a piss. As I said earlier, I may be fluffing but seriously canā€™t remember the last time I have seen a UM show like this.

1 Like

But the best part about the show was the fact there were only like one or two new songs I didnā€™t know.

2 Likes

Show looks great and Iā€™m not surprised at all, this one had all the ingredients for a heater.

1 Like

Itā€™s up

2 Likes

Thanks, was just coming to ask how long it usually takes for them to make the show available.

Have you seen the setlist thread for tonightā€™s Vic show?

Listening to this now. Pretty solid show. Draco is tight. IC too.

1 Like

Cherry-picking data

Yeah

1 Like

You new around here?