2022/07/15 - The Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ

Frozen blueberries, banana, and peanut butter over here

The dub section? Thought that was where things lost steam quite a bit.

1 Like

Honestly the whole jam felt pretty linear and not a lot going on but it’s cool to see them go for it

2 Likes

Still can’t believe they actually debuted a song and played a 20min version right off the bat. Finally a risk we can all get behind, can’t wait for DUMB tour leg 2.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t consider it a full cover, but it usually is shown as a separate song on ATU. That said, this one feels even shorter than usual and like it may have been spontaneous. They actually go into a short peaking jam out of it before finishing Roctopus.

Edit: Roughly 2 min I’m On Fire jam, then 4 min of improv.

1 Like

UM is back ??

Escape Goat jam is fantastic. UM is back.

I’m still not a huge fan of the song though. I’m waiting for them to drop Hiccup

2 Likes

Excited to listen to this escape goat, but that first set looks pretty damn standard. I hate Stasik setlists

1 Like

Every song except 2nd Self has a jam

Escape Goat is longer but the jam is pretty linear until like the last five minutes.

1 Like

But looks like they’re all like 3-4 min jams (except hourglass I guess)

Hourglass ~8 min
2x2 and Night Nurse ~6.5 min

3 Likes

Should also note that they extended the Escape Goat composition a little bit compared to the album version. It’s about 7 minutes or so long.

Roctopus is such a shitty song, I wish they would never play that one again.

3 Likes

Hourglass jam with Glide (Pleasure) teases
Snucka with Bulls on Parade jam and quotes

This Escape Goat is fun as hell. I can’t believe they did a good debut at a show I didn’t attend. I’m devastated. I quit.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I thought I told you to stay out of setlist threads?

2 Likes

6 Likes

This new wings is fun, too. Nice to see how quick they were to open these new tunes up. Hope the trend continues.

4 Likes

Jam was niiiice though