2022/07/15 - The Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ

Only if you give me an in depth analysis and review my complaints

Yeah I know I’m just being a whiny little bitch and burnt out on UM currently. A week or two before caverns I’ll get all excited and go on a big kick. Then be disappointed and bitch and the cycle will continue

1 Like

So stop reading the setlist threads. Take a break. You’re too young to be old school bort jaded.

12 Likes

Even though the last show I saw was awful and the majority of the new songs suck, I’m pretty stoked on UM for the first time in a long while.

You should try not listening and not giving a shit. Its worked out great for me.

B4L

4 Likes

Might be the quickest burn out I’ve ever seen. It’s beautiful

17 Likes

Boyo’d

Edit to add that if you just listen to 2017 chronologically and then go to caverns, you’ll be back on the hype train.

My god that is the most Stasik of second sets ever. What a jarring dad rock / metal set.

2 Likes

You should prob check out a NYE show

2 Likes

Can’t listen right now but it looks like they really debuted this song with a 15+ minute jam

8 Likes

A+

1 Like

The track times on Nugs is incredible for this one. Even Hourglass is 12 minutes!

3 Likes

@Whinergetsnothing I guess UM just never jams their new songs. It usually takes months.

UM4L

4 Likes

Who’s in charge am I right gang??

UM > Biscuits

11 Likes

I haven’t listened so there’s probably some stupid cover or lame teases in there somewhere

Listening to 20m Escape while making some oatmeal this morning…sounding pretty damn good so far

3 Likes

Yeah I’m enjoying this. Pretty sweet that the song most of us thought would be a good jam vehicle is delivering already.

4 Likes

Even the New Wings jam is good

I had oatmeal with protein powder, coconut oil, almonds, and cinnamon

1 Like

This final section is real nice

1 Like