2022/07/14 - Roanoke Island Festival Park - Manteo, NC

Set One: Conduit, All in Time > Kimble, Suxity, The Silent Type, Visions > Pure Saturation* > All in Time

Set Two: Ringo, Small Strides, Puppet String > Ocean Billy, Got Your Milk (Right Here) > Puppet String

Encore: Dump City

*Debut, original

3 Likes

That is a huge looking second set. 5 songs and the only long one is OB. and set 1 might actually be pretty improv heavy too. 7 songs but all of them except AIT are pretty short.

1 Like

Pretty solid looking set list.

Love the Looks (JO) of this

Bullshit.
Where are the lawn chair pics?

2 Likes

UM is good

Again?

Love to see Visions pop up

69 show gap. Nice.

9 Likes

I’m liking these 12min encores with Kitchen and Dump. I’m usually out before the encore at every show, or at least on my way out as I listen, but these could potentially keep me there (probs not though).

That was a very fun show! Great venue to see them at. There were a lot of lawn chairs but there ended up being a lot more people than I expected given how out of the way this show was. All in time was the best jam in the first set, gets into a very nice dance groove eventually. Suxity sucks… god awful song. Back half of the first set was right up my alley and if they’re gonna debut a song I’m glad it was pure saturation cause that’s definitely a fav of the album. Second set got a little hazy but I certainly had a good time. Here’s the only pic I snapped sans lawn chair

5 Likes

5 song 2nd set is nice to see

1 Like

Haven’t heard any of the show yet, but an interesting item to debate.

Would you rather

A - Standard Milk>end Puppet, E: Dump with jam
B - Milk set closer with jam, E: Cover/quick standard>end puppet

:thinking:

No chance of stellar improv at that point in the show, so I wouldn’t care, unless we’re talking Hollywood nights or some shit

2 Likes

Touché

2 Likes

Best Suxity yet?

2 Likes

Why would you leave for the encore ??

because the 11/2/11 BLBC can only happen once.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice

1 Like