2022/07/14 - Roanoke Island Festival Park - Manteo, NC

Ringo 20 min brah

He means OB is the only long composition unlike last weekend’s 5 song set where every song was 8-15 min without improv

I have to listen to this anytime anybody mentions it. God it’s so good

1 Like

could end up on the HOF

Pretty sure you have a push notification set up whenever this is mentioned! :grinning:

1 Like

Because more often than not, they aren’t good musically. Also, I get a head start on the crowd for transportation and/or grub!

Good Ringo. 2nd jam gets kinda weird with Jake playing random imperial march teases and stasik talking into the mic but the jam is overall probably the standout of the show, and the first jam is good too.

Gotcha

That was Bayliss bro, do you even Umphrey’s?

no not really

Damn this AIT is cookin

1 Like

Only listened to Ringo but hot damn that might sneak it’s way into top 10 jams of the year so far

Boys are back? This has to be the best Suxity right? Damn all it took was playing some shows with the biscuits…who knew?

6 Likes

Apparently I ordered a $17 pint of Ben and Jerry’s through Uber eats last night when I was three sheets to the wind. Never specified my hotel room so lord knows where it ended up. Hope somebody enjoyed it

7 Likes

This show kicks ass man. The AIT is hot af

Milk and cookies is my go to

I guess mine too since I ordered it when I was basically unconscious. Clearly that’s what my inner self gravitated towards

3 Likes

Really liking this Suxity. Sounds like they are teasing something but I can’t put a finger on it.

B4L

1 Like

Senor Mouse!

Weird to hear a jam completely dissolve into ambience and then start back up into a new section. Refreshing to hear!

1 Like