2022/06/10 - Pier Six Pavilion - Baltimore, MD

Are you lonely?
Can you show me?
Rock & Roll me, you know me so show me!

5 Likes

Eat > Draco > Eat looks sweet

Both bands sets are on nugs!

1 Like

I’ve always thought the sound was pretty bad at pier six, but I too thought tDB sounded much better. Not sure how that all works, but there was a noticeable difference in the sound quality

2 Likes

Damn, Draconian is incredible. Def jam of the night between both bands IMO.

This is a very Umphrey’s segue, love it. Good setlisting here.

2 Likes

I really liked the AiT, Seasons, Silent Type and Eat > Draconian > Eat sandwich. Really appreciated the Uncommon! Saw that on Thursday’s setlist as an extra so I was happy to see they played it. Hung out in the lower bowl up until the end of The Silent Type jam, then hung out on the lawn for the rest of the set and tDB set.
Sound was good to great uo there i was pleasantly surprised. Fun times, what a great warmup for the CO run next week!! Beautiful weather too, I remember after the '17 show it fucking poured after the Tinkles encore so it was nice being able to not have to navigate between drops of rain. Ate at the hardrock next to the venue, really nice day yesterday and both UM && tDB brought it. I see me and my Phillies hat in your pic @solvethebox, too funny

Love it! \m

5 Likes

m/

One of these days we’ll run into each other

2 Likes

yo let me get in the middle

mm

1 Like

Yea man, we’ll def make it happen! Are you going to the CO run??

That’s a negative. But I’ll look for a Phillies hat on the stream

7 Likes

Nice to hear Joel getting after it in this draconian. Seems like that doesn’t happen too much these days

2 Likes

That jam really did it for me

1 Like

Thought this was a pretty good UM set for these days, but Wife Soup, Uncommon opener. Wow! Talk about completely alienating most of the crowd that’s thinking WTF is this!

If you take away standardtown Wife Soup (duh) and Uncommon, and start the set at AiT, it’s a pretty :fire::fire::fire: normal set!

3 Likes

Shoulda cut wife soup (again) opened with uncommon, then jammed in bridgeless

Yeah, I kind of did an eye roll when they went into bridgeless with the amount of time of the clock. Could have done a short cover or short UM tune composition with a jam. :man_shrugging:. All in all, very happy with last night!

1 Like

Havent listened to everything. But from what I’ve heard Draco is easy JOTY

I really thought they could have did something awesome in Seasons. Still solid after relisten (not JOYS), but if they did a little more with Stasik’s baseline at 4:40ish it could have really went!

1 Like

Gotta say, seeing these guys back to back was great. Totally agree, i dont know how many times i ended up saying “they’re just so fucking different” seeing how much the Biscuits just jam and completely go for it. Great tour idea, maybe i can get out to the Caverns shows, that would be awesome to see

4 Likes