2022/06/10 - Pier Six Pavilion - Baltimore, MD

Im a huuuuuuge sucker for end AIT

9 Likes

I am delusional when it comes to time. Thought they had more! :confused:

Also, still no covers since before SCAMP? or am I wrong.

1 Like

Oops. Jake just boofed the gooth love lyrics

1 Like

who’s not? classic UM

5 Likes

Bridgeless this late in the set? Better not neuter it brahs!

this is my lady friends favorite song so she’s happy rn

2 Likes

Ruby loves Bridgeless.

6 Likes

that seems like a very Oklahoma backyard…where do you live dude?

All that space must be nice.

TMS

3 Likes

Outside of a town in west Texas. if you’ve ever seen Friday night lights it’s the same but smaller. Not my place but is my hometown house sitting. It’s the kind of place you still get arrested for weed.

6 Likes

I was not far off…makes me want to watch No Country for Old Men.

Did my best to stay on the setlist. That was a good show!

Going to make some dinner and see what the Biscuits do here. Enjoy your evenings y’all!

Cheers to summer, officially.

3 Likes

Was Bridgeless standard?

1 Like

I think so - I was taking a dab and while I was heating the nail the stream glitched out and went to the end of Bridgeless so either the jam was cut out or they neutered it like I was hoping they wouldn’t instead. Anticlimactic finish to an otherwise standard great set of Umphrey’s.

2 Likes

How was the show?

Lots and lots of songs

Silent Type and Seasons the stand outs live. TWT. tDB took it up a few notches to say the least

1 Like

I see me!

1 Like

How you guys not talking about the Draconian??

2 Likes

Had a killer time last night. Yeah, UM played too many songs but UM’s gonna UM. Improv in AIT and Silent Type were standouts. Also was surprised by the Eat sandwich.

The sound kinda sucked from where I was. Very muddy, lacking definition. Wasn’t that way for bisco.

First time bringing first timers in a long time. They talked way too much. Fuck them. Going solo next time. … and I wonder why I’m lonely

7 Likes