2022/06/10 - Pier Six Pavilion - Baltimore, MD

One set (7:06): No Crying in Mexico > Wife Soup, Uncommon > All in Time > Eat > Draconian > Eat, The Silent Type, Seasons > All in Time, Booth Love, Bridgeless (7:45)

5 Likes

3 Likes

Place looks sweet! Feeling good shows from both bands tonight.

omg plz play #5 next. I’ve been waiting 8 years for this

6 Likes

nice AIT jam and lots more people there tonight.

good vibes.

1 Like

Killer AIT jam

2 Likes

Ah yes No Crying In Mexico…never took the time to learn the names of the intros. Pretty sure those came out during a ter hiatus of mine and I tend to avoid listening to the eras I didn’t see a lot of shows in.

Killer Silent type ham

2 Likes

Leaving it

1 Like

For all the shit (rightfully so) silent type gets, I love the jams that spawn from it

3 Likes

Silent Type was real nice

song sucks but I agree.

Soul Planet-esque

2 Likes

Was talking to my non-BORT bud. Silent Type sucks but they jam it decently, including tonight so I guess I don’t hate it.

This is a sick Seasons…

2 Likes

yes ^ was it a stop after Silent Type?

Remember when @WhoDatVols called dibs on doing the set list threads all weekend? Slackin

7 Likes

That one was debuted over the 2011 NYE run, though I think it got named later. Full name btw is “There’s No Crying in Mexico”

1 Like

2 of my best friends came in town and forgot about Vols super regional. But yeah slacking on my part

Actually I figured I’d do it on V4J with my real #fam

3 Likes

I believe so…

Liking this set so far I don’t think the Silent Type or Seasons killed any momentum both had hot jams and the segues in this show have been fun particularly the > into Draconian. I would be pleased with this show if I was there right now. Hope they drop another heavy hitter to finish the set once they end AIT, I think they still have enough time if Bayliss allows it for another banger. I’d take a Resolution to end this set! But not sure when they played it last haven’t looked closely at the Florida setlists.

2 Likes

The end of this song was the first thing that made UM click. No matter the show AIT gets me hype.

4 Likes