2022/05/26 - Three Sisters Park - Chillicothe, IL

2022/05/27 - Three Sisters Park - Chillicothe, IL

Set 1 (9:00-10:00): Similar Skin, Cemetery Walk > Cemetery Walk II, Front Porch > All Things Ninja > Front Porch

Set 2 (11:00-12:45): Bathing Digits > Maybe Someday, The Fuzz > Morning Song, Speak Up > Ringo, 1000 Places to See Before You Die, Mad Love, The Bottom Half

Encore: Pay the Snucka

1 Like

TMSNEI

2 Likes

Why did they play on Thursday? Have they done a two set show at scamp on Thursday before?

1 Like

It was the VIP set and the late night set

You guys remember when summer camp shows would mean packed threads and tons of posts ?

5 Likes

How was jake looking?

1 Like

How does this post help me sneak booze in?

Oh, weird. Perhaps these should/will be noted as two separate sets on ATU then? I put them together because the printed setlist put them together.

Feels like a Jake setlist to me, btw. Pretty weird with lots of Jake favorites on it.

2 Likes

Didn’t do UMVIP so no set 1 for me. Dude at the gate who gave us our wristbands confused the shit out of us and told us we didn’t actually need our late night wristbands, they’re loaded on the RFID chip, and they would scan them at the door. Didn’t stress about making sure we had them before we left camp since he said we didn’t need em. Turns out that was BS. Thought I left my late night wristband in the tent so I ran back and missed a bunch before I realized it was in my backpack the whole time. I suck, but so does that guy.

Either way, Ringo felt really long. Lots of changes in that jam. Not all of it was great, but I remember it having a strong finish. 1000 places is beautiful. Love that tune.

Snucka had a cool You Really Got Me (Kinks) tease section before the drop into the metal section. I ate that right up.

3 Likes

How was jake?

4 Likes

First set looks way fun. Porch > Ninja > Porch sounds like an awesome segment.

2 Likes

Jake return in a shitty muggy barn is kind of a buzz kill. Energy woulda been electric if his first show back was on the UM stage.

2 Likes

Of course it’s a VIP set. KB’d

Oh. I didn’t read the notes. Saw it was a two setter and assumed it was a normal show, now I see. Lame.

They always play the bangers and bust outs for the VIP sets. It is indeed lame

2 Likes

“our diehard long term fans are all in their 30s and 40s now, they have more income to separate”

2 Likes

Still bald

5 Likes

Similar skin opener…

“It always seems to get better”

Jake seems fine, but you will get stranglehold’d, you will get dr. Feelgood’d, you will get Xxplosive’d

1 Like

This show looks stupid fun imo

1 Like

With a VIP upgrade for $399 you get sets like the first one. Gotta grease KB’s pockets to get a throw down like this.

3 Likes