2022/04/29 - Variety Playhouse - Atlanta, GA

2022/04/29 - Variety Playhouse - Atlanta, GA

One Set: Slacker, Divisions > Domino Theory, 2x2 > I Can’t Go For That > 2x2, Cemetery Walk II, Muff II: The Revenge, Made To Measure > Daffodils

Encore: Don’t You (Forget About Me) > Divisions, 40’s Theme

-Entire show without Jake

Put this on my gravestone. Best four words in the English language

This sentiment is so dumb.

18 Likes

UM is 1000x better with Jake. These guys would be accountants in Chicago if it weren’t for Jake.

10 Likes

They didn’t play forks at a late night show this time!! Haven’t heard a note of the show but that is a win I’d say

2 Likes

Tongue in cheek man

Looking forward to listening to this one. Jake is great and all but I have a predilection for jakeless improv. I’ll take it whenever it comes.

2 Likes

Really dig the song selection. Seems like a fun show on paper and still plenty of stuff left for today.

I think DBK and Hangover are pretty much a given for todays show.

Made to measure had issac teel from Tauk sit in.

The formal tryout to replace Myers. Nice

5 Likes

Made to Measure “bustout” is nice.

1 Like

Seen two Muff IIs this year #statpadding

2 Likes

Arent you glad you rallied

4 Likes

So glad. Was the serotonin boost I needed. Red Bull vodkas and not hazy IPAs helped too

2 Likes

I’ve seen enough without Jake… not the same band

Thats the best part.

3 Likes

I’m on couch ter. If I was there I would be pissed, to many empty voids without Jake, to each there own though.

2 Likes

Feels so Good teases in 2x2. When was the last time that happened? Feels like something I used to hear 15 years ago

1 Like

Nothing mind blowing from this show at all but fun was had

Don’t sleep on the Slacker. But I’ll still sleep on UM compositions without Jake. By the end of the first set at the Fest on Sat, I was completely over it. Barely even the same band.

3 Likes