2021/08/07 - Beech Mountain - North Carolina

I: Peeps, Educated Guess, Conduit > Synchronicity > Conduit, Mullet (Over), Example 1, Draconian

II: Domino Theory, Nothing Too Fancy, Remind Me > Higgins, Crucial Taunt, In The Kitchen > Remind Me

E: Kula > Kitchen

3 Likes

6 Likes

Where’s the jams, man? (It’s been sucha) long time

1 Like

heard mullet was 19 minutes

1 Like

Yikes at least this kind of set list or whatever you want to call this out of the way before next weekend.

1 Like

Set 2 has been: Domino Theory, Nothing Too Fancy, Remind Me > Higgins, Hourglass, In The Kitchen…

1 Like

Not much better

Tonight was much better than last night. Still standard good. Kitchen jam was gas.

2 Likes

PLUNGER STILL IN PLAY FOR TOMORROW!!!

6 Likes

My kinda night before going setlist here

1 Like

Really hope you get it bud. I’ll be at Panic, but somebody make a setlist thread and I’ll follow along just for that. #hundoplungies

Some corrections:
-Crucial Taunt was played in the second set, not Hourglass. Same spot.
-2nd set ended (after Kitchen) with the end of Remind Me.
-Encore was Kula > Kitchen.

Also, Educated Guess had improv for the first time in a couple years. Heard it was decent.

1 Like

Awesome thanks

1 Like

A couple additional notes after skimming the show (definitely not their finest work, unfortunately. Hopefully they’re saving it all for when I see them in Bham tonight):
-Boys of Summer (Don Henley) jam in Synchronicity II (yes, a cover jam during a cover…wild, eh?)
-You Can’t Kill Rock and Roll (Ozzy Osbourne) jam in Higgins.

Seeing two cover jams in the same show is discouraging. Ah well. Highlights of this show are the very novel flamenco jam in Remind Me and the last 5 minutes of Kitchen which bring things to a much-needed thundering climax at the end of the 2nd set.

This show looks really bad

So instead of jamming conduit they played a cover and instead of an original jam in the cover they did a cover jam? That’s so painfully 2021 UM.

Ugh see y’all on Phish tour

5 Likes

There are like 10 jams in this show. Problem is not the lack of jams, it’s that there are too many jams that are cut off before getting good. Also am getting tired of every. single. segue consisting of 1 min of ambience before Roctopus or Seasons drops in out of nowhere

5 Likes

Show was not good… blah. N1 > N2 without a doubt. If this run is average for 2020-2021 UM standards then that’s pretty discouraging. Looks like Wilmington or Bham will end up being the MVP of the run. You guys have fun tonight! Be safe

1 Like

That’s been the problem all year. TMJNEI

1 Like