2021/08/05 - Greenfield Lake Amphitheatre - Wilmington, NC

all the mashups are comically bad

1 Like

Shut up, nerd.

6 Likes

Hahahaha I am hoping for my 100th Plungie in B’Ham but I have a sneaking suspicion they are gonna play it at Bitch Mtn.

If so I guess I can hope for it at Holidaze as those will be my next shows…

Yeah, it’s coming at Bitch Tits Mtn. You’ll probably get it at Holidaze too though. It’s really the only jam vehicle they have left.

When you get your Plungo Hundo are we all taking Bort internet shots together in celebration?

1 Like

Yes, and it will be magical.

3 Likes

Sorry, that !!! was merely because I was so excited for 2x2. My son and I had a blast. I did forget WMM in my first set post!

Be glad they even know your name,

JAJ

7 Likes

Frankie Zombie and Come Closer are clearly the best mashups. We are objectively correct

1 Like

Who in the band loves rotopuss so much. It’s become hard to avoid at this point. At least make it a vehicle

@opsopcopolis “wife”

7 Likes

Never seen “end it” on a set list before. They wanted to play standard milk even before the show started. Haven’t they done that the last couple times it’s been played?

Some decent set list writing, otherwise.

I’d honestly take the Roctopus over the Booth. I just don’t feel like that song goes well in a second set energy wise. They must disagree because it most often seems to pop up in set 2 these days I feel like. But Manty AIT and B1/2 in the same set is the vibe

1 Like

And actually that first set is perfection for my tastes oooh I love it

Frankie Zombie is the GOATZonk

2 Likes

By a long shot

\m

NINETEEN SIXTY…

Was nice to see

Summary

The boys tonight

That being said, not my favorite show. Especially not up to the standards they have set for themselves at this venue in the past

1 Like

Interesting. It looks like a lot of room for jamming on paper but I guess those are some long songs in set 2.

Not much jamming in the first set outside of linear and cwII. Mantis jam was very composed with the lyrical stew. Booth was the best jam of the 2nd set for me, and I hate booth love. All in time never really got going and I don’t even know why they played bottom half, they did nothing with it. Just not a whole lot going on tonight worth noting

I’m all about Bottom Half with a quick type 1 jam in the right spot when the jams are flowing in a set tbh