2021/07/23 - Northland's - Swanzey, NH

Prowler>JO?>2nd Self, Walletsworth (JO), Silent Type, Half Delayed > Bridgeless > Morning Song (JO)

Attachments (JO) > The Floor, Ringo > Ocean Billy >Little Gift > 1348

Making Flippy Floppy> Bridgeless

Courtesy of @mja271

• not sure if prowler JO is something or a Stewart
  • attachments and Billy standout
    -standard 1348

1 Like

wow UM sucks. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

1 Like

Just based on setlist i like the jam placements in 1st set. It’s more unique. Set 2 is standard weekend UM.

Jams in wallets and morning song? That’s cool

5 Likes

I like the looks(JO) of that 1st set. Obligatory NE Walletsworth off the list. 100% calling WW&S tomorrow

1 Like

Alright fam, legit SOTY contender here. Attachments and Billy were both enormous and add in rare jams in morning song and wallet? Love it. Great night. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Prowler had some sort of jam after it too. It reminded me of something but I couldn’t place it.

2 Likes

#hodorfluff

9 Likes

I don’t think so. Billy and attachments were the real deal.

Looks very interesting and mff is always a fun encore

Looks good, looking forward to hearing it.

1 Like

Fun show. Really cool seeing improv in Walletsworth and Morning Song. Genuinely enjoyed the Wallet jam; the Morning Song wasn’t super substantial and had a bunch of Den teases. Attachments was really good, ended a bit abruptly into Floor. Ringo had a very cshore style glitchy jam I couldn’t really get into. Billy was also very good with a patient e-drum groove. No improv in either Little Gift or 1348 was kind of a weird way to end S2, but Flippy Floppy was a nice encore choice. Excited for tomorrow

6 Likes

Improv in Prowler, Walletsworth and Morning Song FTW!!!

4 Likes

SOTY can’t have Little Gift

2 Likes

Rock and roll me??? :confused:

4 Likes

Most cringe UM song ever

4 Likes

Little Gift is so dumb but I love it

4 Likes

What, no tag? Whatever man

4 Likes

Rock and roll me! :relaxed: