2021/05/14 - SeatGeek Stadium - Chicago, IL

Attachments > Words, In the Kitchen → 2nd Self, Intentions Clear > In the Black > Believe the Lie

Hurt Bird Bath > Half Delayed > Bath, Resolution# > Glory, Draconian > Kitchen > Draconian > 40s Theme

Wizard

#Free Fallin jam

Notes : https://the-bort.com/t/first-show-tonight/

2 Likes

How is the production? @frutchey.eric

10 Likes

Fuck yeah this bath

2 Likes

Solid

1 Like

i’m (JO)ing in my pod

3 Likes

That HBB jam had all the momentum and we just kill it, we gotta cram in Half Delayed boys!

5 Likes

Tom pretty as fuck

Free Ballin Tease

1 Like

I’m guessing they didn’t jam Half Delayed this time

Abbreviated jam. It was okay

1 Like

Kind of a short chuggy jam

1 Like

is this a Joel setlist? Second set looks like it, but first set reeks of Bayliss…

Hey I’ll take that over no jam. Step in the right direction!

No wonder they were aborting jams in the first half of set 2. It really could’ve been HBB > Half Delayed > HBB, Reso > Glory, Draco end set. A lot of the jams had cool established themes then gave me blue balls

Jesus. Can’t tell what’s crossed out. Money on some combo of puppet, wappy, or 3x tomorrow

Wappy if I’m a betting man

Gone for Good bust-out. Will be dedicated this weeks mask suggestions by the CDC.

4 Likes

Gotta pee at some point so if it’s a standard GfG then that’s fine with me

I loved being able to see umphrey’s again but that was far and away the worst no show I’ve been to. I’d legit take the sets I saw them open for Dave with in ‘07 over that show. The only saving grace COULD have been that Bath jam, that shit was getting weird and then they pulled the plug.

2 Likes

Probably need to introduce you to my plug homie. Sorry the music sounded bad to your ears. I’ll give it a spin to see what the deal is, you could totally be right my brah. Either way, glad you were happy to be back! Tripping Billies!

2 Likes