2021/04/30 - Atlanta Motor Speedway, Atlanta, GA

Set I: Roctopus, Suxity > The Linear > Conduit > Kabump > Conduit, Miss Tinkle’s Overture

Set II: Bridgeless > Remind Me > Sludge & Death > Resolution > Hurt Bird Bath, Comfortably Numb

Encore: August

1 Like

I thought this was a ton of fun to watch, it was cool they went with massive segues in both sets. End of Remind Me > Sludge & Death was some metal goodness and the jams were rather good all the way around. 6 song sets usually leave me a happy camper

::Sigh:: another predicable setlist. Having said that, second set looks like my type of party.

3 Likes

I take it Bridgeless is unfinished?

1 Like

Condy Bumps

What’s predictable? Usually >end bridgeless is the predictable part.

6 Likes

Didn’t know Atlanta packed it’s bags and moved to Florida.

1 Like

Real solid show. Lots of > make me happy. Improv was plentiful. Good start to the wkn

3 Likes

Set 1: Roctopus, Suxity[1] > The Linear > Conduit > Kabump[2] > Conduit, Miss Tinkle’s Overture

Set 2: Bridgeless > Remind Me > Sludge & Death > Resolution[3] > Hurt Bird Bath, Comfortably Numb

Encore: August[4]

[1] with Voodoo Chile (Jimi Hendrix) teases and jam
[2] with Conduit teases
[3] with Cars Trucks Buses (Phish) teases
[4] with Sweet Child o’ Mine (Guns N’ Roses) tease

Notes:
this was a “drive-in” show
with Let Me Blow Ya Mind (Eve) teases before August

I think I got everything.

12 Likes

My apologies if I botched the setlist formatting on here. Was excited to talk about it and post my setlist notes

1 Like

Lol really?

Yes?

Every song besides S&D. And in case you’re worried, end Bridgeless coming tonight.

1 Like

I’m surprised they’ve never done a Conduit Kabump sandwich before, seems like an easy decision having the same tempo and key

1 Like

I disagree big time. I wouldn’t expect UM to play a rarity show for a Friday night drive in show, this setlist (especially the song count) looks surprisingly good.

1 Like

Where are the rarities?

I hate the song selection in song 1, like set 2 a lot more.

Roctopus :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

No I meant you can say it’s too predictable because they didn’t play a canopy club show. S&D and kabump are pleasant surprises and the set list construction isn’t standard UM.

1 Like