2021/04/30 - Atlanta Motor Speedway, Atlanta, GA

What kind of setlist were you expecting for a Friday night? I was pleasantly surprised with how they played and how the setlist was constructed

2 Likes

Oh, I see.

Always love seeing S&D pop up. 6 song sets are refreshing. But they’re all tired, overplayed songs. I would’ve had a blast if I was there. And with all the positive reviews I’m excited to listen.

@Yawnspterodactyl I was expecting pretty much that setlist. That’s the point. Glad the jams were good though.

3 Likes

I don’t get this. Y’all are so fucking jaded. Most of those songs are old songs. People bitch when they play new stuff and people bitch when they play old stuff. Not really sure what they’re supposed to do besides play all rarities. I’d also say Kabump and S&D are rarities these days.

Just curious what you think they should play on a Friday night drive in show because I’d rage this one sans Cocktopus and Suxtitty

4 Likes

Remember when y’all called me StonedJackFluffer?

2 Likes

Play the old stuff!

No, not those…

Not those either…

2 Likes

Snapfam coming in strong to defend the boys

1 Like

Don’t worry bro I’m on your side this show do be looking boring as hell on paper

2 Likes

I feel like I made this

This show is all unicorns and rainbows. Where’s the humour and darkness? I thought they would always be present

sludge and death?

1 Like

Kabump > Proverbial > Kabump, Orfeo > Wizard > Orfeo, Padgett’s, Professor Wormbog

would be an acceptable set.

3 Likes

More like sludgecorns and deathbows

1 Like

7 songs is the max a set can have and be good still

Which is basically the equivalent of pigs flying if you see how much we hate on UM in private.

What was up with that the jams?

Looks decent to me, cut Rocktopus and maybe even fire

Tru

I wouldn’t call a 6 song sets with kabump and sludge predicable, especially with this being their first really show since like October or something. I honestly was expecting super song-y sets with aborted jams. Yeah, rocktopus is a meh opener and conduit blows, but jams were there

Yes that set would be amazing but you could argue there’s a chance for more improv the way the set is constructed right now

1 Like

Wtf fam answer me

Didn’t listen.

@kev347 said it was good. Which got the @Bron-yr-Aur approval. So hive mind says yes.

4 Likes