2020/02/15 - ExploreAsheville.com Arena - Asheville, NC

2020/02/15 - ExploreAsheville.com Arena - Asheville, NC

Set One: (9:17) October Rain > Rocktopus, The Silent Type, Made to Measure [1] > Eat, Deeper > Miss Tinkle’s Overture, National Loser Anthem [2], Bad Friday [2] (10:23)

Set Two: (10:58) Dark Brush, Dump City, Voodoo Child [3][4], Bridgeless > Night Nurse > Attachments, Pay the Snucka > Bridgeless (12:17)

Encore: Half Delayed > Pay the Snucka

[1] Xxplosive (Dr. Dre) Teases
[2] with Empire Strikes Brass
[3] with Billy Strings
[4] Frankenstein (Edgar Winter) Tease

Billy Strings

Slow Train > I’ll Remember Your Love In My Prayers, Turmoil and Tinfoil, Cold on the Shoulder, Watch it Fall, Dust in a Baggie > Running, In Hiding > Everything’s the Same, Meet Me at the Creek

1 Like

Billy’s tearing shit up

2 Likes

Looks like there will be a horns sit in tonight

1 Like

I was just thinking yesterday how Made to Measure doesn’t get enough plays anymore. Only played once a year in ‘17, ‘18, and ‘19.

2 Likes

One of my favorites and I fully agree.

1 Like

Tinkles got legs

1 Like

Hot legs

Empire Strikes out

Dark Brush lyrics are very homo-erotic. I like it

1 Like

I loved that cover choice with billy.

1 Like

NN is lit af.

2 Likes

Damn these guys are pretty good.

1 Like

Well that was fun as shit.

This was a ton of fun, but not something I’ll listen back to much. Tinkle’s got pretty far out there though, Dump had a nice short weird>uplifting jam, and the sitins were great. Having Billy sit in on Voodoo had to be a dream choice for them, and it played out about as well as you could hope. A lot of people in the upper level that had been sitting down the whole show stood up for Voodoo Child and didn’t sit down the rest of the show. They made some new fans tonight :slight_smile:

I have a feeling Jake was heavily involved in the making of this setlist. So many Jake-centric tunes of all genres (Eat, Deeper, Voodoo Child, Attachments, Dark Brush, etc.) Good to see Dark Brush isn’t dead yet either!

Tonight was officially a sellout! Three nights next year? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hearing Ben was having a lot of technical difficulties last night? Saw Dark Brush and the lights didn’t really kick in until about halfway through the song. Poor guy

There was one point where a song ended and the lights kept strobing the whole time they took in the break between songs.

He was having issues with a faulty cable.

1 Like

Should’ve just cut it

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly.