2020/01/31 Detroit, MI - Night 1

last Meeting In the Aisle 2016-07-09 (322 shows)

1 Like

I think they already played it last night

1 Like

That looks like a Jake setlist to me, maybe a joint venture with Stasik?

Definitely Jake for a majority of it but they typically write set lists with input from the others these days. Interesting that Meeting in the Aisle wasn’t on the set list i wonder if they just kinda fell into it

Wasn’t there a MITA tease a week or two ago? Remember hearing it on an audio stream

Thats usually how its been in the past but depending on how full the venue is they probably just let it be a free for all

hollywood nights is :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: dance party
Wth

What are the chances they play a :poop: setlist tonight bc of the beer throw last night?

7%

No it’s not, that was the worst cover choice to end a show. I blame the asshole who threw a beer on stage and fucked up stasiks pedal board. They were going to play something else then picked that shitty song because of that flying beer.

1 Like

Which begs the question…if they know it’s a shitty song, why do they play it so much when no beers fly at the stage?

2 Likes

bc Jake

Exactly, he loves the seger covers. I mean stasik addresses the crowd and said something along the lines “we were going to play something else, but we are going to play some MI bullshit”.

I feel as though I’ll get the FF I’ve been chasing tonight

Pony MVP last night, for sure

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, to discuss its accuracy, or to make your own guide, check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

The Miami and Mantis jams are really top tier…also that’s an Immigrant Song tease in Little Gift, I don’t see anyone pointing it out

Virtue > 1348 > Fuzz > 1348 is a really good segment.

Breathe tease at 7:35 of Bad Friday? No wonder talk were calling out Floyd on this jam, absolutely soulful playing from Jake and BB and then that peak is a monster.

Mantis jam is also really very good. This is a really strong show, weird setlist but it totally works.