2020/01/31 Detroit, MI - Night 1

No it’s not, that was the worst cover choice to end a show. I blame the asshole who threw a beer on stage and fucked up stasiks pedal board. They were going to play something else then picked that shitty song because of that flying beer.

1 Like

Which begs the question…if they know it’s a shitty song, why do they play it so much when no beers fly at the stage?

2 Likes

bc Jake

Exactly, he loves the seger covers. I mean stasik addresses the crowd and said something along the lines “we were going to play something else, but we are going to play some MI bullshit”.

I feel as though I’ll get the FF I’ve been chasing tonight

Pony MVP last night, for sure

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, to discuss its accuracy, or to make your own guide, check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

The Miami and Mantis jams are really top tier…also that’s an Immigrant Song tease in Little Gift, I don’t see anyone pointing it out

Virtue > 1348 > Fuzz > 1348 is a really good segment.

Breathe tease at 7:35 of Bad Friday? No wonder talk were calling out Floyd on this jam, absolutely soulful playing from Jake and BB and then that peak is a monster.

Mantis jam is also really very good. This is a really strong show, weird setlist but it totally works.