That show is fucking rowdy.

2 Likes

Great show

1 Like

Didnā€™t UM get permanently banned from Traverse City? LOL

3 Likes

The peak of this milk is so good

4 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a top-tier Milk. The 2/17/12 Columbus version is almost as stellar as this one.

Tough pick between this one and penns peak 2019 for ones Iā€™ve seen.

Also always forget how amazing the LMS is

3 Likes

I think I described LMS in my review of this show on ATU as ā€œAnimals-era Pink Floyd meets discoā€, or some phrase to that effect.

3 Likes

LMS, Bright Lights and GYM > #5 are top tier.

This is probably one of the 5 best shows they have ever played. Not only is the improv fire but there are a bunch of great prog cuts like Search 4, Wizard, and #5

4 Likes

bump for a great show

3 Likes

The end of the 2011 tour is some of my fav.

3 Likes

Definitely some heaters. September has some really nice shows iirc. and great soundboard quality.

2 Likes

God bless Chris Mitchell, Mr soundcaresser had to or must go.

Agreed, one of the best shows Iā€™ve been too. First set is top tier start to finish and an excellent encore. Gotta say though that Iā€™m so glad I never have to go to Northern Lights/Upstate Concert Hall ever again. Probably my least favorite venue

3 Likes

Sounds like you werenā€™t at Muncie in 2008.

1 Like

Capital Region folk know the dump that is that place. For a number of years they filled that medium sized venue for bands that werenā€™t quite big enough for the Palace, but too big for bars. Thankfully that has changed.

Easily the worst place Iā€™ve ever seen um and top 3 worst venues Iā€™ve ever been to

2 Likes

the venue has no vibes at all. feels like a gutted out office building

1 Like

Next to the megachurch

Iā€™ve been to the Palace twice, Anthology once, Wescott once, and Town Ballroom once for Umphreyā€™s. The Wescott was a shithole but the rest were pretty cool venues. Last time I was at the Palace I was so spun but made really good friends with the staff that night. They played that 1348>IC>1348. Great time in Albany! I think upstate New York gets some of the best shows. This thread is a perfect example!