2011/11/02 - Northern Lights - Clifton Park, NY

2011/11/02 - Northern Lights - Clifton Park, NY

Set 1: Example 1, Got Your Milk (Right Here) -> #5, Fool in the Rain, Search 4, Last Man Swerving > Believe the Lie[1]

Set 2: Der Bluten Kat[2], I Am the Walrus, The Bottom Half[3], Slacker, Wizard Burial Ground

Encore: Bright Lights, Big City

[1] with Forks tease in intro
[2] with Much Obliged teases
[3] with Simple Gifts (Joseph Brackett Jr.) tease

Bump.

Top tier show with a GOAT encore.

1 Like

Happy birthday to the best UM show ever

2 Likes

ftfy 1/27/11 4life

2 Likes

Happy birthday to either the best or the second best UM show of 2011 which might be the best year of UM so maybe it’s the best or second best show of all time

4 Likes

This LMS is so damn good

3 Likes

Jakes playing in the BLBC jam is perfect. I love it so much.

2 Likes

This might be my single favorite UM jam ever. Bring back ASAT Jake

5 Likes

11 year anniversary bump!

3 Likes

gosh has it been 11 years already? Can’t believe 11 years ago I wasn’t there

5 Likes

Can’t believe I missed the not-best-show of 2011

2 Likes

I will never get sick of listening to this show.

2 Likes

I just love the effect that Jake has on the LMS. Wish he’d go back to that a little. slices right through you the first time he starts it around 6:45. I’m not a musician, so I know nothing about pedals/effects. This is just awesome to me. Such a great show!

3 Likes

I think he’s using an octave pedal during that jam

2 Likes

Yea it’s that octave pedal effect that he ran into the ground in that era. Love it on that jam though

3 Likes

I’ve made mention of it before, but shows that start with a good Example 1 tend to be heaters, so I’ve been told.

4 Likes

By the end of the 2011 Madison>MN run I was ready to crawl onstage and rip it off his rig.

6 Likes

Such a good show. Great milk and a super slick segue → #5. Flub the #5 composition and make up for it by a nice jam. Maybe they should flub more often. Super sexy dbk. :pinched_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Agreed! But it hits deep on this one

1 Like

Love me a good example 1

6/30/07 is the heat

5 Likes